hello,

ride is L200 4d56T.

first, started out fine sa umaga. kumbaga gapitik sa switch

after a long traffic, temp gage registered 1/4 but the normal running temp is aligned at the C mark. so lets consider this as "beyond normal running temps"

shut down engine to buy some supplies for the family.

after the errand, starter turned lazily and it took approximately 5 seconds to start engine while still very hot.

about a month ago, i had a continuous streaming of bubbles at the rad. even with engine cold, nagbibuildup agad pressure sa rad.

ganun din kanina pagpasok sa work. i let the glow plugs glow for about ten seconds then voila! start din agad. pagdating sa workplace, cooled off engine before shutting down. after shut down, i restarted again and voila! starter turned very lazy again yet it started after approx 5 seconds.

it idles smoothly. for the acceleration, i can't feel any difference at all since daily driver ko yung pipip ko.

Question is:
1. Is it the leaky head gasket that contributes to the "engine starting lazy"?
2. Could the starter carbon brushes worn out? (note: at idle batt voltage is 14.4 so a weak battery is ruled out since batt is about 1 year old)
3. Is it the injection pump?
4. Others? i can't seem to identify other faulty engine parts.

Any comments would be welcome. pagusapan natin ng maige etong problema ko mga repapips.