New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Mga boss, ano kaya ito?
    YouTube
    Sabi ng tumingin eh spark plug daw, the car is in 50k and I changed spark plug at 40k, besides di naman nya hinugot yung spark plug para I check kaya baka may iba pang dahilan.

Baka maluwag na bolts or hose, anyway baka dalhin ko sa ulit sa ibang mekaniko naman, Sana lang di tulad nung last time na tingin lang, Sana inspection.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Possible engine mount

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    engine support

4. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    not able to see the video, but you can check if all sparkplug are working,,,.... I did it on my previous car.. engine is running... vibrating, then I remove sparkplug cable one by one... there should be a response if all are good.. one of the sparkplug cable when remove is not responding,,, but the problem then is not on the spark plug but on the injector.... i assume you have injector... on mine, I removed all injector and test it,.. youtube has several way to check... and found out that one is not opening anymore... so meaning one valve does not have a gas to burn while engine is running,.... and it cause vibration so much.

I just DIY, went to surplus and find similar one for replacement....

though i am not saying that you have an injector issue, still possible that its the sparkplug, or mount..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

not able to see the video, but you can check if all sparkplug are working,,,.... I did it on my previous car.. engine is running... vibrating, then I remove sparkplug cable one by one... there should be a response if all are good.. one of the sparkplug cable when remove is not responding,,, but the problem then is not on the spark plug but on the injector.... i assume you have injector... on mine, I removed all injector and test it,.. youtube has several way to check... and found out that one is not opening anymore... so meaning one valve does not have a gas to burn while engine is running,.... and it cause vibration so much.

I just DIY, went to surplus and find similar one for replacement....

though i am not saying that you have an injector issue, still possible that its the sparkplug, or mount..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    isa isa mong bunutin ung socket ng spark plug..habang umaandar.wag naman bunot na bunot para mapakiramdaman mo kung anong butas ang may problema