New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    It used to drive like a dream but recently I noticed that it's making this loud brmmmm noise whenever I speed up. I changed the oil but that fixes nothing. What could it be? Please help it's really getting on my nerves right now.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Baka may singaw air filter mo sir

Sent from my LG-K500 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    What's the current odo reading? What was the odo reading when the car was still 'quiet'?
    Is it possible that you're driving more aggressive now than you did when the car was new?

General note: A lot of new posts today about car problems... but nothing is said about what car they're pertaining to.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Not enough information even to start a smart suggestion unless you are expecting dozens of guesses.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    What car? What mileage? Have you changed the transmission fluid? My guess would be busted transmission/engine supports.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JulesManwood View Post
    It used to drive like a dream but recently I noticed that it's making this loud brmmmm noise whenever I speed up. I changed the oil but that fixes nothing. What could it be? Please help it's really getting on my nerves right now.
    Thanks in advance.

for all you know, it's just a loose air filter housing, or a can of candies vibrating around inside the glove compartment.
    as barako says, more information is needed.
    but if you really feel you are not automotive-savvy enough, bring it to the shop, sir, "before the engine falls off".
    heh heh.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Could be anything. The guys here could help you if you were a lot more specific. Make/model/year/engine/transmission/mileage would really help.