New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Greetings,

I'm quite new here and desperately need your professional advise on diesel stuff. my brother has a mitsu adventure that has a km reading of (115,000+) its 4 years old and was casa maintained all the way, just recently we were advised by mitsu motors for a diesel calibration, Im not that familiar on car maintenance and stuff and I was wondering if you guys can recommend a good shop that could diagnose,calibrate, and double check whats really going on with my bro's AUV. Just recently he was flagged by MAPSA anti smoking team cause of failing the emission test, he was really surprised cause of the fact that his AUV have undergone a 100,000k check up a couple of weeks before that testing. What could be wrong? do u think carbon cleaning could possibly fix the problem?

Need your assistance on this one guys.

Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Hi there,

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Hi there,
    I had my diesel vehicle inspected at an emission testing center this morning, while waiting for my turn I saw a '97 Pajero being carbon cleaned. After the process, I talked to the owner of the Pajero and he told me that there was no improvement at all. He even told me that the whole thing was a set-up, the testing center also does carbon cleaning kasi. I was thinking of having it done to my car if ever it failed the emission test, buti na lang it passed.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    check out Central Diesel Clinic along Quezon Ave corner the road of Capitol Medical Hostpital.

check out their short profile at http://www.4x4ph.com under the General Discussions forum > 4x4 Philippines Raffle Treat thread. their complete details are also posted there.

ok na ok sila!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Salamat mga bossing :D

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    The adventure's nozzle tips may need cleaning and calibration only, have this checked first if the casa has not done it. Don't have the injection pump calibrated yet.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Or you could have it diagnosed by hanson from Denso Service Center, who's also a poster here in tsikot.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    There's been a lot of experiences in these pages regarding biodiesel. This is by far the cheapest way to clean out your nozzles and address smoke belching. You don't even have to do a calibration since your AUV is relatively new. All you may need to replace is your fuel filter.
    Call Judy de Leon for supply at 6350680 ext.236

9. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Aba si Sir junlao nandito na

10. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Originally posted by junlao
    There's been a lot of experiences in these pages regarding biodiesel. This is by far the cheapest way to clean out your nozzles and address smoke belching. You don't even have to do a calibration since your AUV is relatively new. All you may need to replace is your fuel filter.
    Call Judy de Leon for supply at 6350680 ext.236
    junlao:

Mga ilang taon dapat ang sasakyan bago ipacalibrate?

:thanx:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Diesel calibration