New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by kircchoffs View Post
    na try ko na sir i mix DELO 400 MGX and 1 can ng Pertua sakto ang 5L ng Delo 400 at 300mL ng Pertua sa Accent CRDi

Observation ko pa lang mas lalong gumaan ang apak ko. Same ave FC ko pa rin ay 15 to 17 Km/L, di ko pa na try ng long drive kasi di pa ako nakakapagpalit ng gulong.
    Thanks for the update sir. Ganyan na din try ko hehehe sulit na sulit sa price

PAJ 4M40 MORE POWER!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by 94mitsukid View Post
    Thanks for the update sir. Ganyan na din try ko hehehe sulit na sulit sa price

PAJ 4M40 MORE POWER!
    napansin ko rin mas bumaba ang rpm ko at higher speed. at 100kph dati nasa 1900 rpm ngayon nasa 1800 rpm na lang

Sent from my SM-G532G using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by kircchoffs View Post
    napansin ko rin mas bumaba ang rpm ko at higher speed. at 100kph dati nasa 1900 rpm ngayon nasa 1800 rpm na lang

Sent from my SM-G532G using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Thanks sir! Will buy this oil for oil change by the end of the month

PAJ 4M40 MORE POWER!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    The problem sa Lazada walang tig 1 litre

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    The problem sa Lazada walang tig 1 litre

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk
    Sa selected caltex stations meron daw boss

PAJ 4M40 MORE POWER!

6. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    Chevron should have based on Engine Running hours rather than distance reading. In local condition with our traffic and current Bus design where the airconditioning are direct engine driven then running hours is much applicable..by the time mag 80K km sobra na yan sa equiv running hours
    That's the best way to do oil change by hrs not by kms. The new Dmax had an hr engine running clock perfect guide to change oil once you hit 200hrs

7. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussy View Post
    That's the best way to do oil change by hrs not by kms. The new Dmax had an hr engine running clock perfect guide to change oil once you hit 200hrs
    i always based on km in doing my oil change. Same with casa they dont base on hrs but in km interval Delo MGX 80,000km OCI

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    If meron lang way to measure engine running hour eh doon na ako. Kaya ba ma-read ng ng OBd scan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    May 2017
    [QUOTE=maxpedition;2922207]i always based on km in doing my oil change. Same with casa they dont base on hrs but in km

The reason I change by the hr not km is because if you do.alot of idling in traffic your engine is still.running but not your mileage is.not.
    So.if you idle alot and change by km you may end up with 2k more than on the odometer.
    Dmax has a truck.engine so I look after it like a truck I service my own Dmax.
    Casa don't service by the hr but they don't disagree either on servicing it by the hr.
    Bottom line is to always service it regular.
    Isuzu are great diesel engines.
    God bless you

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    [QUOTE=Aussy;2923360]
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post
    i always based on km in doing my oil change. Same with casa they dont base on hrs but in km

The reason I change by the hr not km is because if you do.alot of idling in traffic your engine is still.running but not your mileage is.not.
    So.if you idle alot and change by km you may end up with 2k more than on the odometer.
    Dmax has a truck.engine so I look after it like a truck I service my own Dmax.
    Casa don't service by the hr but they don't disagree either on servicing it by the hr.
    Bottom line is to always service it regular.
    Isuzu are great diesel engines.
    God bless you
    Paano mo minemeasure yung accumulated running time? Walang ganyan sa dashboard ko e.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast