New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    ano ba gamit ng mitsu at toyota? toyota alam ko Denso right? eh mitsu same?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    while searching in autodata. Mitsubishi is using Bosch too.

akala ko Denso din sila kasi I see a number of Denso parts like the Intercooler. looks like I was wrong, I also notice multi brand pala ang mitsu. aside from Denso, Bosch, they also use Solex/Dellorto, Aisan, Zexel...

medyo ot na tayo... :lol:
    Last edited by rion; July 13th, 2007 at 07:00 PM.

pangarap ko magpalit to kahit 2kd-ftv lang......pero kung mura lang at kakasya, 1kd-ftv na! gusto ko kasi straight toyota parin, kahit mas gusto ko ang 4m41 or yd-25 neo-di ng nissan...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dbuzz View Post
    CRDi - Common Rail Direct Injection
    (history: 1994 Fiat Group collaborated with R. Bosch to enhance and complete injection systems for diesel engines -outcome: CRDi)

Ito ang bragging nila noon ng sumikat yun ng 2005 compared to conventional diesel engine:

>>> 30% more powerful

>>> 70% more torque ..... (aha!!)

>>> Lower fuel consumption 30-35% more mileage..... (24km/L daw CRDi)

>>> High fuel effeciency

>>> Improvement in drive quality (malabo 'to)

>>> Far quieter due to its hydraulic accumulator or "rail" that reduced noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) and i qoute "more than matches that of a gasoline engine".

bottom line: ITS FAST, QUIET AND ECONOMICAL

well, is this so????..after sometime in the road now dito sa atin??
    Yes, the CRDI lived up to my expectations. we have a 96 Mitsu L200 and a 4x2 hilux with a 2.5litre D4D.

The hilux is definitely faster both in acceleration and top speed. I get an average fuel consumption of 11-13km/litre which is better than the L200s 9-10km/litre. Plus, the noticeable improvements the CRDI has to offer is a smoother drive and a much quiet engine.

But even if the CRDI made such improvements a diesel engine will always be a diesel engine. Matagal uminit mabilis lumamig and the takatakatak sound is still there though its not as audible as the old diesel engine. After driving diesel powered pick ups for the past 11 years I can still sense its diesel behavior despite the CRDI.

Its really plain stupidity to expect it to behave 100% like a petrol powered car. Although some CRDi vehicles like the ford focus can outrun a 99 civic vti. Its still diesel.
    Last edited by usokpower; July 14th, 2007 at 12:56 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vctradingcubao View Post
    Bosch ba gamit ng Hyundai? Ano kaya gamit ng Ford? Me natandaan ako nabasa dati na Denso gamit ng Toyota.
    Hyundai, Kia, BMW, Volkswagen and Audi uses Bosch CRDi. Ford uses Bosch CRDi for the Focus, Jaguar vehicles, Mazda vehicles, Land Rover vehicles, and other Euro market vehicles; while for the Ranger and Everest, they use VM Motori's CRDi. For the SuperDuty pick-ups, they use Navistar's CRDi system under the PowerStroke name. I think maybe they are going to use Bosch's CRDi for the upcoming Expedition CRDi.

Quote Originally Posted by louchua View Post
    ano ba gamit ng mitsu at toyota? toyota alam ko Denso right? eh mitsu same?
    Quote Originally Posted by rion View Post
    while searching in autodata. Mitsubishi is using Bosch too.

akala ko Denso din sila kasi I see a number of Denso parts like the Intercooler. looks like I was wrong, I also notice multi brand pala ang mitsu. aside from Denso, Bosch, they also use Solex/Dellorto, Aisan, Zexel...

medyo ot na tayo... :lol:
    Toyota uses Denso CRDi in the IMV vehicles, Euro market Prado and the Hiace, because those CRDi's still have solenoid injectors. I think they are using Bosch in their other Euro market vehicles because the D4-D 280 uses piezo injectors, thus making the 2.2 L engine having a peak power of 170 ps and a peak torque of 400 Nm. So even Denso is a Toyota subsidiary, Toyota still partners with Bosch to make their CRDi system.

Mitsubishi, uses Denso CRDi for the 4D56 and 4M41 engines. For the other DI-D engines borrowed from Volkswagen, they use Bosch CRDi.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Paala-ala lang po!!

Hypodermic injection injury hazard
    Because many diesel engine fuel injection systems operate at extremely high pressure, there is a risk of injury by hypodermic injection of fuel, if the fuel injector is removed from its seat and operated in open air. High pressure – up to 2,000 bar (200 MPa, 29,000 psi)..whweww di biro 'to..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rion View Post

while browsing Pinoy HandyMan. I saw one article saying that, some CRDI have problems because of poor diesel quality?

http://www.pinoyhandyman.com/diesel-...engines-4.html
    Just what I read(no plugging), Hyundai CRDi owners are generally adviced to fuel with Shell and avoid Petron. Even tho in some places these companies get from similar depos, the differ in how they filter their products.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Ang 07 Adventure 4d56 po ba CRDi na?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by hominid View Post
    Ang 07 Adventure 4d56 po ba CRDi na?
    Dito nabanggit lang ang "DI-D" sa mitsubishi kaya kung ang 4d56 ay DI-D well, iisa din yata yun but we should wait for an expert comment on this.

[SIZE=3]Today the common rail system has brought about a revolution in diesel engine technology. [/SIZE][SIZE=3]Delphi Automotive Systems[/SIZE][SIZE=3] make common rail systems. Different car makers refer to their common rail engines by different names:[/SIZE]

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nope the Adventure is not CRDi just like the L300VV and L300FB. The Strada 4d56 is the one with a CRDi system.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
CRDi does it really live-up to its expectation?..mula inilabas yun??