New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Anybody has a feedback with these oils? They have a whole range of oils for gasoline and diesel engines.

Comet Oil Philippines, Inc ? Quezon City | Online-store Comet Oil Philippines, Inc Quezon City (Philippines)

Just asking for some feedback since i plan to distribute these oils in my area. Thank you tsikoteers.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I wouldnt use their oil on newer cars. They're probably selling recycled oil or unsold oil the past decade. They just reprint the labels and say packaged 2016. They probably buy drums of cheap engine oil and sell as their own product.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Mura Lang naman per drum ng diesel oil... Actually I can get sae15w40 CI4 rating at 22k per drum...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by zan View Post
    Anybody has a feedback with these oils? They have a whole range of oils for gasoline and diesel engines.

Comet Oil Philippines, Inc ? Quezon City | Online-store Comet Oil Philippines, Inc Quezon City (Philippines)

Just asking for some feedback since i plan to distribute these oils in my area. Thank you tsikoteers.
    Good qualiy oil. Im using lunar max for my mu-X.
    Comet oil is a product of Oracle petroleum. Its base oil and additives are also used by Petron.