New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Guys please help kung ano kaya ang problem sa car ko, its Mazda 3 2006. I change the engine oil, air filter and spark plugs last week. So for that day ang ganda ng takbo smooth at lakas ng hatak. Now after a day of use coming from a short trip I started the car again and nag start naman without any problem but the CEL came on. So I checked everything wala naman ako nakita problem. I decided to reset it by removing the negative battery terminal. After that nawala naman yung check engine. Then after parking the car for hours sa mall inistart ko ulit then the RPM fluctuates while idle then namatay yung engine. I started the car again and this time okay na with no check engine light (this happen twice). Now after that everytime I started the car for the first time (cold start) the RPM fluctuates and parang mamamatay so I step on the gas to raise the RPM. Pag itinatakbo ko yung car ngayon ang hina ng hatak nya unlike nung 1st day ma tune up.

Now the problem is the check engine light is on again but I did not experience the fluctuating idle na namamatay makina pag cold start. I checked the laser irridium spark plug installed is right. After holy week ko pa mapa check yung car kasi eh.

Any ideas po kung ano problem? TIA

2. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    if the check engine light turns on it's better to have it checked with a scanner para masabi kung ano talaga problem. Yung Civic ko nag-check engine last week & I had it checked sa Servitek, ang mahal nga lang, P950. It showed that I have to replace the Throttle Position Sensor. Nangyayari naman sa Civic ko is it jerks at times.

just to add: the check engine light has to be on when having it checked with a scanner.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    wag ka muna mag reset .mag tanggal ng battery kapag papa scan mo na para mabasa ung anong sensor ang nagloloko.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    madalas sira nyan ect sensor or thermostat ........ check mo kung puno naman coolant mo or baka nahugot wire https://www.ifixit.com/Answers/View/...0126+%26+P0128

*go-to-guy madali lang DIY pano retriece CEL code ng hondaCheck Engine Light codes (CEL) Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) and - Honda-Tech

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

madalas sira nyan ect sensor or thermostat ........ check mo kung puno naman coolant mo or baka nahugot wire https://www.ifixit.com/Answers/View/...0126+%26+P0128

*go-to-guy madali lang DIY pano retriece CEL code ng hondaCheck Engine Light codes (CEL) Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) and - Honda-Tech

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Looks like you need to go-to-somebody who knows

Check you IAC( idle air control) or clean it and reset. Also do a TPS sweep if you have access to a digital storage oscilloscope
    Last edited by jick.cejoco; March 28th, 2015 at 07:29 PM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Did you replace your engine oil filter, when you had your oil changed? Or not?

Sent from my Starmobile UP+ using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    You mentioned only, you had change your AIR FILTER.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Did you replace your OIL FILTER, when you made an Oil Changed?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    sir let the casa check your speed sensor

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ricciboy View Post
    sir let the casa check your speed sensor
    Speed sensors are input to the PCM as one of the enable criteria for O/D, power door lock, transmission/transaxle upshift/downshift, evaporative emission canister purge and antilock brakes. I do not understand nor have not experienced the speed sensor input for engine speed control

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast