New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Gud day mga tsikoteers,im planning to bring my ride tomorrow at Betan for repairs and calibration of my injection pump,just wanna know some info about Betan; contact numbers? (nawala ko po kasi yung number nila), pricing (mahal ba or reasonable naman? any idea lang po kung magkano pa-calibrate sa kanila?), quality of service? First time ko kasi magpagawa ng injection pump and usually dun lang ako sa kakilala kong mechanic nagpapagawa. Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    JUst to share my thoughts. I was also looking for a good calibration shop and I checked the yellow pages. Four shops looked good and they are Betan, Central Diesel, Denso and Zexel (in alphabetical order). I suggest you call them for estimates. I guess that they all use original or quality replacement parts with warranties. Another consideration, aside fron the cost, is their proximity to you. You never know if you need to bring your rig back for adjustments or what. Sabi nga, tao lang at pwedeng magkamali.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Central Diesel Clinic is the only authorized Bosch service center here in the Philippines, meaning they're the only one that passed the tests Bosch conducted. They're located in QC, almost beside Capitol Medical Center (QC Ave.)

Ok sila! Da best!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    crawdaddy,
    Central Diesel is not the only BOSCH Authorized service center, Betan was actually first.

Don't be fooled by someone telling you they pass this and that test conducted by who and that they are the only ones capable. Ask the Robert Bosch office in Zuellig sa Makati and they will tell you who are their authorized service centers.

Heck, I wouldn't use the Bosch Service logo if we didn't have the "K".

DieselDI,
    Have an estimate by the other shops, We can price match that or even beat it. PM me...

www.betancalibration.com
    Last edited by Doc Diesel; October 24th, 2005 at 10:10 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    mga bro, s tingin nyo magkno kya abutin pcalibrate ng 4m40

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [QUOTE]DieselDI,
    Have an estimate by the other shops, We can price match that or even beat it. PM me...[QUOTE]

Doc Diesel,

I already brought my ride at betan yesterday. The staff are very accomodating and approachable and hopefully i could able to get my ride later this afternoon or maybe tomorrow. About the price,i think it is competetive and very reasonable enough for this well equip calibration shop.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    when would you know if you need to have your ride calibrated?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Already got my ride yesterday at Betan,share ko lang how they serviced my ride. Tuesday,i brought my ride at betan,diagnose my leaking injection pump then they made a rough estimate of the repair,immediately after some negotiations with the price,they started to pull out the pump and disassmble it. Thanks to the staffs there,they allowed me to enter their modest but well equiped shop where they do all the mechanical and calibration works.Being a person with not much knowledge about injection pumps,i was amazed with the different kinds of injection pumps i saw inside...lots of it are bosch. Wednesday, received a fone call from betan saying that my ride is already done and ready for pick up. Yesterday i finally had my ride. My injection pumps looks new again,the engine runs smoothly than before,cleaner emission. Thanks to betan,the technicians are well trained,pricing is very reasonable (cheaper than i expected), all replaced parts are returned, had a 90 day warranty and a BIG discounts!!

Services includes pull out and installation of the injection pump, repair kits, calibration.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nice...

another satisfied Betan customer....

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    DieselDI,
    Your satisfaction or all of our customer's satisfaction is an important thing for us since most repeat or new customers come from this segment by either word of mouth or past experience.

Let us know how we can be of further help to you. Thanks for the business DieselDI.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Betan Calibration