New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Might not be the best use gasoline that will give good performance to your engine . I use Petron XCS. 95 octane.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    i've tried shell & petron with their low end & high end fuels. to be honest with that E10 thing, i haven't really had any bad experienced with it (extra unleaded & regular unleaded user here), more so with XCS, Blaze, Premium & V-Power. although i must admit that using hi-end fuel really gave me more hatak and engine noise/behaviour seems to be more consistent.

with gas prices sky-rocketing high now as a "revenge" from the manufacturers due to the previous price freeze, i'm now forced to use regular unleaded gas just to get the extra mile. but when my wallet is in a good mood, i'll take XCS hands down.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Well, I guess my experienced is very different in all motorist here. Since I bought my Mitsubishi lancer last 2011, I just only stick to one Petrol brand and I choose FLYING V to take care of my car until now. Before I used this Petrol for my car, I made a lot of research in all Petrol here in our country including this big 3 shell, Petron and chevron. I found out that FLYING V used the best engine additives and this is a Valvoline. This is really an additives the most american noble motorist used for their sensitive and high end cars plus the fact that I had already been in one of FLYING V's machinery last 2011 for public viewing and I am very impress using German technology. Thanks Flying V grotto vista station for giving me a such a nice accomodation and service.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

Good for you!

We are glad to know that!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Kulang ng F7... and Shift F7...

Sent from my ASUS Zenfone 3 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Best gas? Of kors, yung libre (fleet card or gas card).

7. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemwellc View Post
    Well, I guess my experienced is very different in all motorist here. Since I bought my Mitsubishi lancer last 2011, I just only stick to one Petrol brand and I choose FLYING V to take care of my car until now. Before I used this Petrol for my car, I made a lot of research in all Petrol here in our country including this big 3 shell, Petron and chevron. I found out that FLYING V used the best engine additives and this is a Valvoline. This is really an additives the most american noble motorist used for their sensitive and high end cars plus the fact that I had already been in one of FLYING V's machinery last 2011 for public viewing and I am very impress using German technology. Thanks Flying V grotto vista station for giving me a such a nice accomodation and service.
    This sounds like an infomercial.

Sir, American po ba ang Valvoline?

Ano po ung German tech na tinutukoy ninyo?

Also, may gasoline ba ang Flying V na walang halong Ethanol?

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jodski View Post
    Kulang ng F7... and Shift F7...

Sent from my ASUS Zenfone 3 using Tapatalk
    Baka po cellphone ang ginamit, Sir 😁

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Yung sa refinery nila yung mga machine made by German company DEMAG....
    Valvoline is one of the most highly recommended and well known brand in America and in Europe.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Di naman big issue yung ethanol sa car engine and besides Americans, Belgium, Portugal and Japanese petrol also had an ethanol content. Pinoys lang naman maarte. Kaya yung ibang motorist sa atin dito pagdating ng 3 to 5 years na gamit ng car nila yun bagsak agad ang making ng sasakyan nila sa subrang kaartihan sa pagpili ng gas para sa sasakyan nila. Butingting dito butingting dun.
    Even my neghbor here with Peugeot XT used also flying V gas because of trust. Remember this Petrol since nag start ng operation way back some years ago, wala kang may maririnig na issue.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Best Gas?