New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    I don't buy any Ramcar batteries any more. These includes Motolite and Oriental batteries, especially the "Maintenance Free" types. Every one of these batteries I use breaks down exactly after the warranty period. Pinakamatagal ko, 2 months after warranty.

I use Standard XDRs now. Alagaan ko lang sa tubig, I get 8 to 12 months pa, after warranty period.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    i use outlast maintenance free. i'm not very knowledgeable about batteries but the 3 smf i bought from their main office in n. domingo was almost 1k cheaper than a similar motolite and had a 24 month warranty.

there was one time when it was discharged but the problem was traced to a faulty alternator. haven't had problems since.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    Magkakano ba ang battery ng diesel over there? Here in the US I have a Die Hard International which has been on the car since I got it in 2004. Never had any problems with it! It was manufactured 2001 pa pala. Up until now trouble free siya.

Are you guys particular sa mga group ng batteries? Anybody tried Optima?
    2SMs - It ranges from P2K-4K. yup, wento nga nila erpat and utols hindi raw
    basta-basta namamatay ang mga batt dyan sa US. Considering na mga matics.
    Tingin ko naman siguro sa init dito.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by xto View Post
    motolite excel ko nov '01 pa (white) quick starting pa rin. after the
    warranty period binuksan ko na sticker to fill it up with distilled water at
    nalagyan ko pa ng cement neutralizer noon yung isang butas (more
    than a year na) baka yun ang nakatulong. ngayon nga green na ang excel.

sir just curious. how did you know that it was accessible from the top? by the way, Enduro yung white not Excel. The Excel always came in green.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Okay naman motolite enduro. Lahat ng diesel naming sasakyan sa opisina ganyan and no problems so far. I've also been using this type of bat for several years na. Gusto lang siguro ng motolite mas kumita kaya gold and exel ang nirerecommend nila.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Motolite Enduro gamit ko sa Hilander.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jai View Post
    sir just curious. how did you know that it was accessible from the top? by the way, Enduro yung white not Excel. The Excel always came in green.

All maintenace free batt are sticker sealed from the top. Once you stripped off the sticker, individual holes will be exposed and you can do self maintenance by adding up distilled water once it needs to. Maintenance free lang siya for the entire warranty period.
    For best result after the warranty, include you batt water level to your monthly checks.

motolite excels' initial release was white. wala pang enduro noon. now it comes in green.

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    Try imarflex, lalo na yung pang diesel nila, mas mura kesa motolite.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    e kala ko ba pang 'tropical' ang enduro hehe

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    i use motolite gold as well as most people mentioned..more than 2 years din..so..oks lang performance.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Battery for Diesel Engines