New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Hello guys,

Gusto ko lang malaman kung ano ang most likely causes pag ayaw mag-off yung engine. I just need some insights before i go
    to my mechanic. :-)

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    happened to my old car before. First we suspected the relay but digging further, yun pala sa me susian mismo, nag stuck yung contacts niya.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    or it could be dieseling. this happens when the spark plugs are dirty with carbon deposits. this then acts as a glow plug and allows the engine to run even if the electrical power the the ignition system is shut off.

does NOT apply to efi engines since the fuel is cut off by the efi.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano kotse mo?... for diesels.. it maybe a vacuum leak somewhere.... had that happen to my MB diesel wagon.. may vacuum leak ako.. had to shut off the car using the STOP lever dun sa makina mismo.....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup possible na vacum leak. Ganun nangyayari sa mga Benz. Fortunately they were thoughtful enough to include a manual engine kill inside the engine compartment.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    wala bang turbo timer yan? hehe baka may timer ka hindi kaagad namamatay lols

naghahanap kasi ako ng turbo timer ngayon :D

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Napaayos ko na. The culprit is the magnetic switch dun sa injection pump buti na lang linis lang, 600+ daw yun pag nagpalit :-).

ayaw mag-off yung engine