New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Guys what do you think of Auto-Rx? Any diesel engine Auto-Rx users out there?

http://www.auto-rx.ph/

I know a lot of people with gasoline engines who swear by it, but no diesel users.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    hey man! if you visit their website and try top browse at the testimonials, you can see a testimonial about it on a range rover turbo diesel. i'm the owner of that car, and i swear by it too! and its the best i have put on the range rover diesel so far. as of the moment im on "rinse-phase" and believe me, i'm still experiencing response, better fuel consumption and the car is breathing a lot easier. its been a long time since i place something in the car and experience a lot of gains since my downpipe and fulkl exhaust upgrade. this thing is like magic and it just keeps getting better. i was no believer of all this "engine rubbish" but this auto-rx is something else. it really works. now im thinkning the next change oil i would put some part auto-rx to maintain whatever im feeling in the car now HTH

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i've read about this on the BITOG forums, and it does seem to be pretty good stuff.

magkano ba isang bottle nyan?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Yup, 1,500 a bottle. Enough for a small to medium sized engine. I'm thinking of using it on my old pickup. It has around 235TKm on it. If I don't sell it before my next oil change I'll give this a try. Will post the results. Thanks guys

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    will try soon too!

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    uy maganda yan tinatanggal nya yun nagbuild na oil sludge nasubukan ko na ito

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    sorry for resurrecting this old thread...

but my civic vti-s went for a timing belt service couple weeks ago... and nung tinanggal yung valve cover puro itim na tutong yung loob. i think it's supposed to look shiny with a thin layer of brown oil... pero yung sa akin... wow. parang pinatakan ng alkitran yung valvetrain.

i had the mechanic scoop out some with his fingers, pero marami pa naiwan sa cams. nangyari ito when my sister (who drives the car) failed to notice na malakas yung tagas sa cam plug, muntik na maubos yung oil. buti na-check ko at 1/4 the normal level na lang. i think yung natuyo na oil nag solidify dito sa area na ito. badtrip!

yung corolla ni misis ganito rin eh.

although no effect naman sa performance nung dalawang kotse, gusto ko pa rin patanggal eh. sabi nung mekaniko pull down daw ito at manually tiktikin... wtf? yoko pagalaw yung makina just for that.

makuha kaya ng auto-rx ito? any past or satified users here? additional opinions naman oh, before i go out and buy. it's 1500 a bottle and i'll do 2 cars.

thanks.

Auto-Rx