New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    http://www.philstar.com/philstar/BUS...0703144004.htm

read in the motoring section of Philstar

http://www.philstar.com/philstar/BUS...0703144004.htm

according to the article..may brochure pa daw but did not indicate if there are official and approved stats indicated in the brochure....
    Last edited by ghosthunter; March 15th, 2007 at 02:30 PM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    What Aeronox does is it makes the engine produce nitrogen oxide, which is formed through the combination of nitrogen and oxygen. Dela Cruz continued that when the gas passes through the gadget, there is a series of small lightning storms, caused because the triple bonding of the nitrogen is broken down. The broken-down nitrogen combines with oxygen and when this happens, it boosts the engine’s performance.
    Of course, to believe this, you have to believe that there's actually nitrogen and oxygen in gasoline... bwehehehe... kinda difficult to find this stuff in gas, since it's only made up of carbon and hydrogen.

Whenever an article says that our current engines only use 60% of our fuel in combustion, walk away. This is simply bull.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Lightning storms? That just ruined it for me. I didn't even read beyond "storms"

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    nitrogen? oxygen? lightning? sounds like a quote from elementary book on biology on how nitrogen is absorbed by the soil thru lightning...i remember sa probinsya noon, pagkatapos ng lightning storm, nangunguha ng kabute after few days kasi biglang nagsusulputan sa mga bulok na kahoy and saha ng saging..

he he he.. inde kaya tubuan ng kabute ang engine sa fuel saver na yan..

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    "series of small lightning storms"

Wow this is new, you'd have to admit that that's very unique. It is always a blast reading articles and advertisments for items like these.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    "there is a series of small lightning storms"... baka yung lightning sa spark plug ang tinutukoy nya..

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    ...there is a series of small lightning storms, caused because the triple bonding of the nitrogen is broken down. The broken-down nitrogen combines with oxygen and when this happens, it boosts the engine’s performance.
    Sounds like something I'd hear from an episode of Dexter's Lab.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    nice review, eh?

another pa#d advertisement. tsk

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Absolute rubbish. Nothing but testimonials and psudoscience.

First, it was Khaos and "Catalytic converters are evil!". Now it's this Aeronox and "NOx is good!"

NOx is a toxic greenhouse gas that is a byproduct of burning fuel inside your engine. At least they don't claim its nitrous oxide (N20), but I'm sure they're playing on people's confusion of the former with the latter.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    at mukhang nagbabasa ung writer ng tsikot....naglagay sya ng FC dun to make it sound matter of factly......what makes it funnier is these type of ads are being written in motoring sections which is suppose to CORRECTLY inform readers on latest motoring trends....

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast