New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    mga bossing ...ok po ba ang ACDelco oil for auv? ive got this coupon kasi from Rapide auto service center and they are offering an oil and filter change using ACDelco oil. Howe about the service of rapide...meron na bang naka experince ng service nila? any comments? thank in advance

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by AlexAndre
    mga bossing ...ok po ba ang ACDelco oil for auv? ive got this coupon kasi from Rapide auto service center and they are offering an oil and filter change using ACDelco oil. Howe about the service of rapide...meron na bang naka experince ng service nila? any comments? thank in advance
    I forgot the specs of the AC Delco oil pero from what I remembered ay ok naman po siya. Lalo na paglibre dahil you mentioned na may coupon po kayo.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    The AC Delco oil is okay. What worries me, though, is the oil filter that Rapide will use.

Rapide gives good service 80 per cent of the time. I say 80 per cent because sumasablay din sila 20 per cent of the time. I prefer going there at 8 am when they are just opening so that I am first in line. However, from experience, I have found out that none of the personnel are there at 8. They come a few minutes later. Moreover, they don't get down to work right away. Sometimes, 8:45 or 9:00 am na nila nauumpisahan ang 15-minute lube job, considering that I was there promptly at their "opening time." Once, the personnel decided to clean the whole garage before they buckled down to work. And that meant a whole hour's delay. I complained, saying that the clean-up of the garage should have been done outside of business hours.

However, their promotional offers are indeed tempting. I've always wanted to try out their change oil (P680 all in, if I remember correctly). Yun nga lang, I'm wary of the oil filter they use. It's the same kind that you find in gas stations. Does anybody have any comment on this kind of oil filter? I've always used OEM filters.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Maganda naman po ang mga filters used in most gas stations. At least hindi fakes. ;)

ACDelco oil