New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    How does one remove excess engine oil on a 4d56 engine?I recently had an oil change.Level was correct when I had it done, but when I checked the following morning the level was past the maximum. Kailangan po ba idaan mismo sa oil pan ang pagbawas nito?Sinubukan ko po kasi kung saan naglalagay ng oil sa ibabaw ng makina pero ang dami pala components na nakaharang sa loob ng makina.Di ko maabot yung sa oil mismo.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    ano po sasakyan mo sir?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Sir, pajero po.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    punta ka sa service station na may suction type oil changer machine.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    bro read your manual.. to measure your engine oil level, make sure the vehicle is on level surface.. start the engine for a few minutes.. turn off the engine and measure the oil level..

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    bro read your manual.. to measure your engine oil level, make sure the vehicle is on level surface.. start the engine for a few minutes.. turn off the engine and measure the oil level..
    Actually, it's more accurate to keep the engine off when measuring the oil level.

When you turn the engine on, the oil circulates into the PCV and oil pump. It takes a while for it to get back down into the crank. It's best to check with the engine completely cold, to make sure the oil has settled as much as possible.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    may nabibiling hand pump suction hose sa ace or diy worth p100 kung gusto mo. fits also sa oil dipstick tube. bombahin lang by hand.

4d56 excess engine oil