New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    brus, i am currently trying to fix my ae92 corolla with a 4af engine and i am in need a vacuum diagram.

i already changed the valve seals a year ago and corrected all the valve clearances. then, i recently purchased a surplus carb to replace the old and unreliable one.

i downloaded a vacuum diagram from this site and used it as a guide.

http://alflash.com.ua/Vacuum/toyota/4A-F.gif

but unfortunately, this diagram did not match the engine i was working on. my 4af has 2 less pipes/hoses than this one. my engine also has a VSV??? attached to the body which I cant find in this diagram.

i was able to start the engine and it sounded good but I still wanted to know the correct connections of the vacuum hoses.

maybe someone with a good heart can take a picture of the diagram under the hood of their car and post it here.

tnx!!!
    Last edited by fourtheboys96; May 13th, 2008 at 10:21 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    up!!

anyone???

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'll check if merun dun sa hayes corolla car guide ko... pero baka early nextweek ko pa maiupload

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    ok tnx wildthing.

well, tnx also for reminding me that i also have a haynes manual somewhere in the house. i have completely forgotten about it already.

but i will still be waiting for your vacuum diagram just in case mine do not work out well.

4af vaccum diagram