New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Please recommend a place where i can buy dashboard lights for my corolla 1997 particularly in pasig marikina area sana. Medyo malayo kc sakin banawe. Sira na kc yung white led light na binili ko before only lasted 3 months.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ^try ace, bring the busted light for reference

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    pa piggy back sa thread. magkano usually charge papalit ng mga dashboard lights including AC? how much charge nila?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i usually buy the bulbs at the casa and then just diy install them

madalas kasi mahirap maghanap niyan sa mga suking car supply shop. pero minsan meron sa concorde iyong ibang type ng bulb

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bail View Post
    Please recommend a place where i can buy dashboard lights for my corolla 1997 particularly in pasig marikina area sana. Medyo malayo kc sakin banawe. Sira na kc yung white led light na binili ko before only lasted 3 months.
    there are many types and sizes of dashboard lights.
    bring a sample, so's the store will give you the correct one.

my favorite exotic auto bulb store, is in banawe. it's on the side going to QI. standing along quezon ave, looking at banawe, the store is on the right side, a few corners (2?) from quezon ave.

i once asked the casa to replace my busted aircon light. the labor was free, as it was pms anyway. but the bulb cost 703 bucks, even as my friendly neighborhood auto supply sells it at 25 bucks.
    kumagat na ako, dahil hindi ako marunong kung papano ipalit.
    a week later, nandito sa tsikot ang detailed instructions on how... contributed by someone (not me!).

the early LEDs were prone to busting because of irregular voltage. perhaps this is why yours got busted so early.
    Last edited by dr. d; April 9th, 2017 at 06:51 PM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    tekateka...
    325 bucks yata at hindi 703 kesos.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    That's a lot of cheeeeese ...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    there are many types and sizes of dashboard lights.
    bring a sample, so's the store will give you the correct one.

my favorite exotic auto bulb store, is in banawe. it's on the side going to QI. standing along quezon ave, looking at banawe, the store is on the right side, a few corners (2?) from quezon ave.

i once asked the casa to replace my busted aircon light. the labor was free, as it was pms anyway. but the bulb cost 703 bucks, even as my friendly neighborhood auto supply sells it at 25 bucks.
    kumagat na ako, dahil hindi ako marunong kung papano ipalit.
    a week later, nandito sa tsikot ang detailed instructions on how... contributed by someone (not me!).

the early LEDs were prone to busting because of irregular voltage. perhaps this is why yours got busted so early.
    Mitsubishi charged me P160 for labor and P152.32 for the same bulb on a scheduled pms
    Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    lazada

Sent from my Lenovo A7600-H using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    That's a lot of cheeeeese ...
    you know what they, sir...
    "if you think education is expensive, you should try ignorance!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast