New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    this is practiced by casa employees.

vehicles under warranty are the usual targets. they claim parts need replacements even though they dont need it. so they order parts and install it and keep the supposed damage parts because the factory dont need it back. we call this non returnables.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Last edited by StockEngine; April 12th, 2017 at 03:45 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    indonesia is also rhd, as is japan, thailand, malaysia, brunei, australia, new zealand, bangladesh, india.

in our corner of the world the philippines, vietnam, cambodia, laos and myanmar are lhd. up north taiwan, china and the 2 koreas are also lhd.

so if that set of headlights came from indonesia then its cut off will be reversed, silaw mga kasalubong mo.

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by makinao View Post
    Hugot. Hahahahahahaha!

Pull out ka sa casa Don Pedro. Hahaha

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by apt2a View Post
    i was looking for a V headlight for fortuner 2016, since mine is a G and i really want the OEM DRL. I posted on a specific group on FB. Meron nagpm sakin offering below the price i researched, i asked kung bakit ganun kababa and he said it was a casa pullout. The gentleman also provided pictures that it came from Toyota Indonesia.

I am really careful of the headlights since the ones from Thailand are RHD headlights. Even though i want to get it from a reputable third party shop, i know they source it from thailand. Indonesia though is LHD correct?
    that should be easy.
    ask them to turn the headlight on, and see the pattern of illumination on a white wall. there will be a "triangle" somewhere on the pattern. if the triangle slides down from left to right, then it is a RHD model.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    that should be easy.
    ask them to turn the headlight on, and see the pattern of illumination on a white wall. there will be a "triangle" somewhere on the pattern. if the triangle slides down from left to right, then it is a RHD model.
    Oo nga no, ung design din ng deflector compare mo sa headlyt mo it should be the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Puslit sa casa

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    this is practiced by casa employees.

vehicles under warranty are the usual targets. they claim parts need replacements even though they dont need it. so they order parts and install it and keep the supposed damage parts because the factory dont need it back. we call this non returnables.

many years ago.
    after 2 weeks' stay in the casa for repairs, the casaman drove my car to the gate, got off and gave me the keys.
    i turned off the engine dahil sayang gas, and proceeded to do the exit paperwork.
    aba! ayaw nang mag-start after a few minutes! the battery was dead! (confirmed later in the suking battery shop.)
    alas, i could not remember how old my battery was, then, and i did not install secret markings.
    i suspected my battery was replaced, but i could not prove it.
    "casa pull-out!"

'yaman ni experience, at galante pa! charge lahat sa kanya!
    Last edited by dr. d; April 13th, 2017 at 05:57 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    many years ago.
    after 2 weeks' stay in the casa for repairs, the casaman drove my car to the gate, got off and gave me the keys.
    i turned off the engine dahil sayang gas, and proceeded to do the exit paperwork.
    aba! ayaw nang mag-start after a few minutes! the battery was dead! (confirmed later in the suking battery shop.)
    alas, i could not remember how old my battery was, then, and i did not install secret markings.
    i suspected my battery was replaced, but i could not prove it.
    "casa pull-out!"

'yaman ni experience, at galante pa! charge lahat sa kanya!
    kaya prefer ko to watch the crew touching my daily. change oil lng naman.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Madami ibig sabihin ang casa pull-out eh:

1. Hanap mo headlyt sa banaue, aalokin ka ngayon ng store ng surplus japan or surplus pinoy (term nuon pa) at sasabihin sayo casa pull-out actually ung parts na yan galing sa insurance binenta ng adjuster sa banaue na maging pera lang. sa insurance kasi pagnagrequest ka na casa repair ang nabangga na auto mo, pinalalaki nila ang damaged para kumita ang sub-con insurance company at repair shop kung sa labas ginawa. Minsan ang damaged headlyt at bumper nagiging buong harap sinasama pa windshield sa picture. Lahat ngayon ng ayos parts babato na sa banaue pagbili mo casa pull-out.

2. Time ng ondoy nagkalat, efi box, sensors tps, cam, crank, oxy. Karamihan kasi nagpagawa sa casa puro replaced para kumita ngayon tinago ng parts keeper or mechanic pinupuslit nila palabas. Casa pull-out paginalok sayo sa banaue.

3. Umorder ka sa banaue let say cvt transmission ng jazz at ung store ng banaue umorder sa honda phils laguna or sa casa mismo or kung san honda sila may contact. Sabihin sayo ngayon casa pullout un. Would u believe maynamumuhunan na junk shop sa laguna binibili mga ganyang parts mapahonda, toyata or kung san sila nka tieup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    casa pulled it out. hindi stolen outside casa

Last edited by StockEngine; April 13th, 2017 at 06:53 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast