New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    im thinking of getting a turbo timer for our nav. di kasi maiiwasan pag iba gumamit kay brutus baka di macooldown ng maayos ang turbo. better safe than sorry mahal pa naman turbo.

im planning to get the volution brand, yung parang oem tingnan kasyang kasya sa panel so magmumukha talaga siyang original.

my concern though, automatic ba mag cacalculate yun ng time to idle? like for example if i drove long distances so high speeds/high revs mas matagal ba mag iidle ang tsikot compared to city driving lang/driving below 2000 rpm?

and are there any issues with the said brand? i talked to a mechanic sabi nila may mga issues daw yung volution wherein di na namamatay ang makina. totoo ba?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Same here, I like the OEM look, please let me know if ever maka pagkabit ka, where and how much. Thanks.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    may nakita ako sa sulit. price niya P2350 w/ install. ang shop niya along araneta ave

don't know about the reliability issues of the volution though

iyong apexi mukhang ok din at discreet looking siya pero madami daw fake umiikot. aside from the turbo timer feature meron pang voltmeter, o2, etc

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    may nakita ako sa sulit. price niya P2350 w/ install. ang shop niya along araneta ave

don't know about the reliability issues of the volution though

iyong apexi mukhang ok din at discreet looking siya pero madami daw fake umiikot. aside from the turbo timer feature meron pang voltmeter, o2, etc
    okay din naman yung apexi brand. kaso nga lang pen-type and sobrang halata pag nilagay mo. double-sided tape mo pa ata sa dash mo.

but my concern lang if it automatically calculates the idle time required each trip mo. like sabi ko nga if nag long distance travel ka tapos hirit ng hirit sa makina tataas din ba yung idle time nya or ikaw talaga mismo mag seset at fixed ito every trip??

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    BUMP. can anyone confirm if may automatic setting ang volution?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    using the volution but for another vehicle. no sir, it does not have any automatic setting. time to choose is 0, 30 secs, 1-9 mins. via the push button. while the turbo timer is on countdown, you can also push and hold the button to stop the engine.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Hi Sirs pano installation nito? Or is just plug and play?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ang alam ko may auto mode siya. si Zix888 naka ganito. i asked him before.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We put one on a Montero. It is purely time based.

Jemson made it work with the oem alarm. You can arm the alarm and leave the vehicle even as it is counting down.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    We put one on a Montero. It is purely time based.

Jemson made it work with the oem alarm. You can arm the alarm and leave the vehicle even as it is counting down.
    doc. magkano naman po?