New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamo1131 View Post
    sige sir, ganon gagawin ko, pang toyota boss, same wattage as stock.
    baka may maliit na wire sa tagiliran ng alternator mo. kung minsan kasi ay kumakalas o lumuluwag...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Baka mahina output ng alternator. If that goes on, mamamatay ang battery mo. Pa-check mo sa Auto Electrician.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    You have to check which side of the circuit has the high resistance. The way you described it, the problem is more than likely the chassis ground since you have problems with the other loads as well.
    Get a DMM (digital multimeter) . With a fused jumper, check the voltage between the battery terminal positive and the negative terminal of the headlight socket. Do this too between the battery negative and the positive terminal of the headlight socket. The voltages should not be less than 0.5vdc less than the battery voltage. If one side displays a low voltage, that side has the high resistance.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamo1131 View Post
    Mga Electrical gurus, I have a problem on my headlights, mahina ilaw nya, at ung dashlights ganon din, napalitan ko na mga bulbs ganon pa rin. Toyota Revo MT. Ano kaya culprit?
    bro, nangyari din sakin ito mga ilang buwan na, assuming all stock pa electrical system mo, ipa check mo yung external voltage regulator or alternator.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    You have to check which side of the circuit has the high resistance. The way you described it, the problem is more than likely the chassis ground since you have problems with the other loads as well.
    Get a DMM (digital multimeter) . With a fused jumper, check the voltage between the battery terminal positive and the negative terminal of the headlight socket. Do this too between the battery negative and the positive terminal of the headlight socket. The voltages should not be less than 0.5vdc less than the battery voltage. If one side displays a low voltage, that side has the high resistance.
    ok boss i will do that thanks.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by makinao View Post
    Baka mahina output ng alternator. If that goes on, mamamatay ang battery mo. Pa-check mo sa Auto Electrician.
    sige pa check ko boss

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by innova2013 View Post
    bro, nangyari din sakin ito mga ilang buwan na, assuming all stock pa electrical system mo, ipa check mo yung external voltage regulator or alternator.
    oo nga eh, ok lang sa umaga eh, pero sa gabi parang walang ilaw, hirap mag drive, hindi nakatulong manyak tints...lol

8. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    How many years your motor has?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BullDog514 View Post
    How many years your motor has?
    ano pong motor ung sinasabi nyo?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    update lang regarding dito.....I ended up buying new battery, kasi isang araw it went dead...pero when I got a new battery still the same guages and light. Mahina sya talaga....ok lang ba na taasan ko ng wattage ung mga peanut bulbs sa dashboard? Headlight sinasabi ng electrician is palitan ko na daw ung assembly kasi foggy na ung plastic...kaya malabo na.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast