New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Hi guys! I would like to know where to buy aftermarket gauges or better yet digital gauges? We have an imported and converted Toyota Lucida and as expected all the gauges doesn't work anymore except for the fuel indicator and the temperature gauge which I think are not even accurate. I saw this website while searching for digital gauges and it gave me a hint that installing digital gauges on an old vehicle is possible.

I am currently using my Android phone as my speedometer using this app through GPS.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...edometer&hl=en although this looks cool specially when it is on my dashboard phone holder I prefer a real speedometer.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    try to contact this number 09064326200 he's selling digital gauges

3. Join Date
    May 2008
    Try this email: lexsy03*hotmail.com. He is the authorized distributor of Depo gauges in the Philippines. He doesn't install though. Most of my friends are using his brand. Also, it is reasonably priced. Avoiding getting the replicas their accuracy is not really guaranteed though the sweeping start up action is pretty cool .

Are there any aftermarket gauges being sold locally that can be used on old vehicles?