New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Mga master, Im wondering what happen to the tail light of my car. it suddenly stopped working. It works for breaks but it wont work everytime I turn the lights on. What seems to be the problem with this. help me mga master bka kaya ko ayosin.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by alc_1123 View Post
    Mga master, Im wondering what happen to the tail light of my car. it suddenly stopped working. It works for breaks but it wont work everytime I turn the lights on. What seems to be the problem with this. help me mga master bka kaya ko ayosin.
    checks the bulbs first may be its busted and what car is this?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Normally, double-contact ang bulbs for the brake lights. Baka pundido na yung isang filament.

Pag on mo ba ng clearance lights, brake lights lang ang hindi gumagana? Pag pati clearance lights and ilaw sa dashboard wala, baka pumutok na yung fuse.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    I'm riding '96 honda civic VTEC. I just bought a pair of bulb for tail light.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by alc_1123 View Post
    pundido lang yan bro....

Tail light not working