New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    sabi kasi pag nagpa a/t tranny oil change ka 60% lang daw ng fluid yung nakukuha eh. e parang kelangan ko na magpa-oilchange...

kinakabit daw yung transmission sa suction device to remove the old oil? totoo po ba ito. who does this kind of job dito sa metro manila?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I havent seen any here but what you can do is to have the torque converter brought down as well... this is where the rest of the oil is stored.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by voltscastillo
    sabi kasi pag nagpa a/t tranny oil change ka 60% lang daw ng fluid yung nakukuha eh. e parang kelangan ko na magpa-oilchange...

kinakabit daw yung transmission sa suction device to remove the old oil? totoo po ba ito. who does this kind of job dito sa metro manila?
    fronte motors in banaue has something like that but i haven't tried it yet. it costs 2500 (not sure) for vans, atf included.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    pretty much the best way to replace everything is to remove the tranny and remove the TC and refill... this will be a good time to see if everything is ok rin...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you change your ATF religously and dont immerse your car in floods, then there should be no problem with just changing the fluid from the tranny. What we do now is we change ATF from the tranny every 20,000km (instead of the usual 40K mandated by the owners manual/CASA).

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    sir speedfix, ano kaya yung nag lu lubericate sa mga planetary gear.. yung ATF fluid narin kaya mismo ..thx

7. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    i'm not sure i understand your question... in an auto tranny, it's just the atf that's inside. so i guess that's the only lubricant present.

a/t powerflush: may gumagawa ba nito dito sa pinas?