New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    I'm trying to look for alternative places and/or brands of car batteries that will work with the Active Stop feature of the 2015 Honda Odyssey.

The Honda dealership I go to is selling a Furukawa Q85/D23L for the Odyssey at P12,000.

Just trying to look for a cheaper alternative, if there is any.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Some Mazda owners swear by Amaron.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Stock battery has been replaced with a Motolite Excel 1SMF/NS50L/D23L. Auto Idle Stop functions with no issues. I was guaranteed that full 24-month warranty will be honored even though the battery is not "start-stop" specific. Honda Quezon Avenue gave me two options for the Odyssey. One was the stock FB "start-stop" battery that cost P10,000, secon was a Motolite option that cost a little more than P6,000. This gave me confidence to just get the Motolite from my regular battery shop.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Car batteries are something we all need every single day of our lives. We now live in a connected age, with electric cars on the horizon. This means that the battery segment is soon to witness a boom. Our experts have compiled every sort of information which you might need to keep in mind. Want to know more information about Car Batteries Please visit my website ACDelco Battery