New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    hello sers,

I have a question regarding this irritation sound (i think the sound comes from the speakers) yung parang sumisipol ng matining. I don't know how to describe it. I usually hear it sa mga lumang taxi hehehe... sa speakers din lumalabas. Ano kaya ang problema nun? I'm assuming that something is wrong with my wirings? Baka may ground na mali or something (I'm just guessing here).

If you have the same problem please let me know how to fix it. Thanks for your help in advance.

By the way, the car is honda hatchback eg.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmLawrence View Post
    hello sers,

I have a question regarding this irritation sound (i think the sound comes from the speakers) yung parang sumisipol ng matining. I don't know how to describe it. I usually hear it sa mga lumang taxi hehehe... sa speakers din lumalabas. Ano kaya ang problema nun? I'm assuming that something is wrong with my wirings? Baka may ground na mali or something (I'm just guessing here).

If you have the same problem please let me know how to fix it. Thanks for your help in advance.

By the way, the car is honda hatchback eg.
    the irritating sound coming out of the speakers is radio frequency interference (RFI) and is easily corrected by reconnecting ground wires that may have been disconnected, cut or inadvertently reconnected. sometimes they emanate from the alternator if one or more diodes are going bad or if the alternator had a capacitor or condenser that may have been disconnected or is bad. if there was no condenser on the alternator (usually between the BAT or 30 of the alternator), the biggest wire connected to the alternator and the alternator body or ground, it does not hurt to install one
    Last edited by jick.cejoco; April 8th, 2010 at 06:17 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    the irritating sound coming out of the speakers is radio frequency interference (RFI) and is easily corrected by reconnecting ground wires that may have been disconnected, cut or inadvertently reconnected. sometimes they emanate from the alternator if one or more diodes are going bad or if the alternator had a capacitor or condenser that may have been disconnected or is bad. if there was no condenser on the alternator (usually between the BAT or 30 of the alternator), the biggest wire connected to the alternator and the alternator body or ground, it does not hurt to install one
    Thanks for your help. Though I'm not familiar with checking disconnected ground wires. Maybe I need to have it checked by someone who is familiar with it.

I assumed that you are not from P.I. sir. That's why maybe someone from this forum who resides locally particularly in the south area, can pin point a auto mechanic who does the necessary wiring to fix my problem. I'll just check how he will do it so that next time I can DIY it.

I also read something about ground kit from Honda Club Philippines. Do you think it would also help with my problem?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmLawrence View Post
    Thanks for your help. Though I'm not familiar with checking disconnected ground wires. Maybe I need to have it checked by someone who is familiar with it.

I assumed that you are not from P.I. sir. That's why maybe someone from this forum who resides locally particularly in the south area, can pin point a auto mechanic who does the necessary wiring to fix my problem. I'll just check how he will do it so that next time I can DIY it.

I also read something about ground kit from Honda Club Philippines. Do you think it would also help with my problem?

that's when you think of installing noise filters

sipol ng matining na tunog inside while driving... wiring problem ba to?