New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    I dont know what happened, my signal lights suddenly dont work at all... what could be the problem? i checked the fuse box and nothing was defective...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    kung walang siganal light and hazard its must me the flasher relay kung my hazard naman at wlang signal light it must be the fuse or hazard switch...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by batusai_jr View Post
    I dont know what happened, my signal lights suddenly dont work at all... what could be the problem? i checked the fuse box and nothing was defective...

we don't know what car you have. take it to the manghuhula. provide the year of manufacture, make, model, mileage and last thing done to it prior to the symptoms appearing. as a standard, identify the car

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    we don't know what car you have. take it to the manghuhula. provide the year of manufacture, make, model, mileage and last thing done to it prior to the symptoms appearing. as a standard, identify the car
    pasensya na bro ha, yaan mo try ko dalin sa manghuhula like what you suggested...

anyway, Toyota Corolla 95 XE, my brother took the radio out of the dashbord, must have been a loose connection, its working again, maybe because he disconnected all the wires,

*lanceloi - thank you for your your response... i really appreciate that

Signal light