New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Hi guys,
    Medyo napapaisip ako....May grrrr sound yung Nissan x-trail 2004 ko at low speed coming from a full stop. Tolerable naman and no problem with the electricals pero yun nga lang may irritating noise. Sabi casa yung alternator pulley daw wala ng play pero since assembly daw, kailangan na palitan buo. Brand new at P14K. Did some research and nakahanap ako ng pulley pero made in China nga lang...cost P5k...My question ok lang ba palitan ko yun pulley na lang? Is it safe? Kasi kung buo medyo mabigat and siyempre not 100% sure din kung mawawala yun noise eh...Hope someone could help me decide...TIA

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    i have the same problem right now (12-10-2009), just want to know kung anong nangyari sayo?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tingin ko, depende sa gagawa....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Hi turkey, where did you have your Xtrail checked? did you get a second opinion na? had the same problem with mine too.. swerte lang ako hindi ganun kalala yung problem. turns out na i just had to replace my drive belt since worn out na.
    you might want to check this thread out from the xtrail club, might help you din.

http://clubxtrailph.s1.bizhat.com/vi...m=clubxtrailph

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by gpufrancisco View Post

thanks for pointing this link. i've been looking for this the wholeday yesterday.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    no prob! see you around the forum!

Is it safe to replace alternator pulley?