New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Sir's... need your help... I just replaced my engine from 4G52 to D4BF turbo. My problem now is that my RPM gauge is not working anymore. Can you please help me solve this issue. Can you recommend a good electrical shop here in Las Pinas. Thanks

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bullit'05 View Post
    Sir's... need your help... I just replaced my engine from 4G52 to D4BF turbo. My problem now is that my RPM gauge is not working anymore. Can you please help me solve this issue. Can you recommend a good electrical shop here in Las Pinas. Thanks
    diesel and gas tachometers are different. You have to change your tachometer for diesel

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by edtf View Post
    diesel and gas tachometers are different. You have to change your tachometer for diesel
    Maraming salamat sir... But my question now is that ... Do i have to replace my whole instrument panel to Diesel type or can I buy just the tachometer for diesel engine? Would you know where to buy this part? Thanks

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Maraming salamat sir... But my question now is that ... Do i have to replace my whole instrument panel to Diesel type or can I buy just the tachometer for diesel engine? Would you know where to buy this part? Thanks
    That is a good question - we are in the same boat. I converted to a D4BH engine and my tach doesn't work too. I just don't have time to go to the surplus shops to look for possible replacements

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by edtf View Post
    That is a good question - we are in the same boat. I converted to a D4BH engine and my tach doesn't work too. I just don't have time to go to the surplus shops to look for possible replacements
    Thank you sir..

I can't find any pajero gen1 panel gauge... But i store told me to use the Hyundai Galloper's panel. Can this be used as a replacement for pajero gen1 panel (speedometer / tachometer / fuel / temp). Thanks

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Sir's Case Closed... I just got the replacement I want. Thanks...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Sir's Case Closed... I just got the replacement I want. Thanks...
    what did you use?

RPM Gauge not working