New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    I'm planning to transfer my Bosch horns from my Strada to my Civic, then replace it with new ones.

I haven't tried looking yet coz' I was thinking maybe I can find some advises here in Tsikot. I don't know what horn type is it, but it sounds like a siren (e.g. Police mobiles, ambulance, etc.).

What horn type is it and how much?

How about installing Wang Wang with Red & Blue strobe lights for my Strada, where can I get this and how much?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nOnOize View Post
    I'm planning to transfer my Bosch horns from my Strada to my Civic, then replace it with new ones.

I haven't tried looking yet coz' I was thinking maybe I can find some advises here in Tsikot. I don't know what horn type is it, but it sounds like a siren (e.g. Police mobiles, ambulance, etc.).

What horn type is it and how much?

How about installing Wang Wang with Red & Blue strobe lights for my Strada, where can I get this and how much?
    boy, please read the forum regarding this issue on wang wang and strobes.

BAWAL po yan for civillians!!

better get a 2 piece stebel nautilus or a 4 pcs (2set stebel magnum)

thats what i use instead of a siren/ WANG WANG.

wait for the other on their feedbacks regarding wangwang

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Ha.ha.ha. Na-inspired ka ba sa nakita mo sa convoy ng presidential entourage with the GMCs and Cadillacs during the Obama inaugural?

Looks cool. But as they say there are some priveleges that cannot just cannot be bestowed to the general populace as the use of these entails specific duties and responsibilities.

Question types of Horns