New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think those prices are correct. Kasama na ba yung discount diyan? They usually take 15% off if you ask them to.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mahal!!!!!

Try mo sa Motorix... 02 7321846.

I can almost guarantee that the price is less than 10k.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Check mo na lang. Minsan kasi doble ang price sa Motorix. Really depends on the item. A GEN I fender badge will cost anything from Php 195.00 (local supplier) to Php 330.00 (imported) at the dealer.

Sa Motorix Php 850.00! Hayuf!

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    i checked with my mechanic, ang regulator lang daw ang kailangan palitan. di pa ako humingi ng discount. tawagan ko ulit sa monday para humingi ng discount.

andy

5. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    luckytruck do you stiill have your old regulator? tama ba ito yung bahay ng gear and cables. kinain kasi ng motor yung plastic gear mismo, baka pwede mo benta saakin. kung ok pa yung sayo. how much inabot yung gastos mo? may mabibili kaya yung plastic gear lang. driver side sira saakin.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    pare, i already sold my pajero and my mechanic lost my regulator and motor. bwisit nga ako sa kanya coz i had to buy a brandnew set before i sold my pajero. mahal din kasi, parang 6,ooo plus for both.

andy

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    also had same problem...problems pala

the driver's power window....whole mechanism din

and rear passenger switch lang...ayaw mag up puro down lang

palit mechanism....and remedyo switch cost me 1.5k

i was referred to a shop in the evangelista area-pero its literally on the south super highway

dun lahat ng surplus gear, mechanism, cable etc. neron siya they can fix everything including door locks getting.... ever head ur rear cargo door stuck & the only way to fix it is to remove the whole plastic panel

(.....this can happen to any door pag may nag angat nung door to open it then sabay nag engage yung power lock to open when u disarm ur alarm)

to get there:
    coming from makati cinema square
    turn right at stoplight of don bosco and walter mart
    go straight to the rail road crossing
    turn left at crossing
    immediately go to right lane and drive slowly
    you'll see a small road opening
    dahan dahan ka na kasi some guys will know you're looking for the shop and
    its right beside the small street...you won't miss it kasi meron laging nag papagawa dun

8. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    thanks sa info

luckytruck pag sinabing regulator? ano kasama dito? DIY ko lang kasi I,m not sure sa parts name. order ko sa manila. kailangan ko lang yung black assembly na kinakabitan ng motor. anong kasama sa 6000 binyaran mo?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    yung 6000 plus, lahat na yun. there are two parts to the assembly, the motor and the regulator. yung motor yung cylindrical thing and yung regulator yung parang bow and arrow dahil sa cable and tracks. i am not quite sure where they connect. you can buy both parts separately. of course, mas mahal ang motor.

andy

10. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    bad trip malli yung nabili ko. sayang 3,200 ko. regulator binigay saakin. pag sinabi bang motor? kasama nayung kinakabitan ng motor? I dont need a new motor. kailangan ko yung assembly na kinakabitan ng motor. ano kaya tawag doon. hindi kami nagkakaintindihan nung kausap ko. pls help. last question na to pare.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
power window mechanism for pajero gen 2