New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    talaga ba d gumagana actuator? baka sticky lang. what i did is raised the rubber cover on the actuator to expose the white plastic part. this part pushes the door lock/unlock mechanism. i applied a little wd40 on this part and ok na cya.

reys
    marikina sa a tuazon po. if you know sta lucia mall in marcos hiway, a tuazon is the street that crosses it. you can look sa yellow pages may branches sa cubao n commonwealth ang reys

wizzard
    sa tomas morato po ito. near petron at t morato corner e rodriguez QC. its right after the dallas service center

sa wizzard ang labor nila e 450 per door. halos ganon din sa reys.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    sir, word of advice. try to buy the same color for your actuators. mine is black originally. pero when i broke down i had to replace it. I bought 2 actuators P250* color BLUE sa Mega mall concorde. the problem ? it has a different settings/default placement ng actuator compared to my existing actuators. labo po ba? hehehe LOL

HTH. gudluck!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I had the same problem with my Altis. I tried to fix it by opening the actuator for the door lock mechanism. I noticed it doen't have enough power to turn the mechanism. Fortunately, I looked around for a surplus part and luckily I was able to buy one (I think it's from a RAV4). Just bring the sample to make sure that it's exactly the same. Bought mine in Pampanga but saw a lot of it in Banawe. DIY project and cost me only P300.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mary_rose
    hi. i have the same problem with my car, i would like to ask, saan ba sa marikina? thank you. merry xmas.
    if papalitan, 580 per piece sa rey's, labor is around 200 per door, pero ok sa rey's, trusted na ito...

unfortunately, wala silang stock ng piyesa AS OF NOW (kakagaling ko lang e, hehehehe). tinimbre sa kin nung isang tech na i-try ko raw sa sta. lucia, doon sa "the garage" car accessories shop.

they sell a set for an unbelievably low price of P675 (for four doors including the master control for the driver's side). P250 a piece kung tinge ang bibilhin mo.

surprisingly, the guys there also offered to install the locks for the two broken units on my car for only P250 (both doors na).

will have to see if it lasts...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by corbon44 View Post
    if papalitan, 580 per piece sa rey's, labor is around 200 per door, pero ok sa rey's, trusted na ito...

unfortunately, wala silang stock ng piyesa AS OF NOW (kakagaling ko lang e, hehehehe). tinimbre sa kin nung isang tech na i-try ko raw sa sta. lucia, doon sa "the garage" car accessories shop.

they sell a set for an unbelievably low price of P675 (for four doors including the master control for the driver's side). P250 a piece kung tinge ang bibilhin mo.

surprisingly, the guys there also offered to install the locks for the two broken units on my car for only P250 (both doors na).

will have to see if it lasts...
    Sir, saan banda sa Sta Lucia yung "The Garage"?
    nagloloko kasi yung power lock ko, taas baba! kahit di mu ginagalaw.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    otep mag tatanong lang yung sa heater indicator ko nag blink blink kahit umaandar ako tas pag pinatay ko makina, pag start ko ayaw na mag start parang lowbat na bakit kaya ganun mb100 ko? altanator kaya yun or battery?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    winterpine araneta ave

universal actuator P300 per pc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
power lock motor