New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I scanned my friend's civic with P0336 code (Crankshaft position sensor). Nag stall na during long drive at kumakadyot paminsan minsan.
    Ano pinakamagandang solusyon dito mga tsong?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by johncoder View Post
    I scanned my friend's civic with P0336 code (Crankshaft position sensor). Nag stall na during long drive at kumakadyot paminsan minsan.
    Ano pinakamagandang solusyon dito mga tsong?
    First know to locate where that sensor is mounted, then dismount it to check and inspect. Check and inspect its wire connectors, it might be loose in its socket connection. Before deciding to buy that part, or replacing it. Try cleaning it first from any carbon or dirt build up. And never forget to disconnect the battery negative terminal first before working on these procedures or when dismounting the sensor.

Starmobile Up+

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    salamat sirs!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    My Honda 2005 CRV/RD7 2.4 x 4 AT has been showing engine light trouble now and then for past years. Engine loses power but can still be driven. I just turn off then turn on to return to normal. But it comes back often. A friend used an OBD and showed a Throttle Positioning System (TPS) error. I bought a replacement from Amazon. Part No. 977-022. This week, I brought the car to a Honda Service center but was advised that they cannot replace the part. They claim that they cannot adjust something and that it might worsen if they try to replace it. Does anybody have an idea as to how this TPS is replaced or probably a recommendation of a service center who have experts on this matter. Thanks!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ you can try speedyfix in pasig. they're pretty competent when it comes to honda maintenance and repairs

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Speedyfix is in San Juan, along P. Guevarra

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk