New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Bro:

I tried Outlast and its really a good battery, i think one of the best. im using one for 4 years already and its still a very good condition.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Motolite and Oriental are now produced by the same company after the merger in 1997. At least according to this: http://www.motolite.com/history.htm

I can still remember this Truman guy... "Oriental Battery. Walang mintis!"

I don't know if it was psychological, but the beetle had been "walang mintis" during the time it was on Oriental 2SMF until it conked out.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Motolite na lang, Sariling atin, matibay din, The motolite battery on my civic is 4 yrs + already yet 1 click pa rin start na.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    fyi, me free delivery ung motolite in case na matirikan ka; just call their hotline, and tell them where you're located. the nearest reseller will deliver it to you ;)

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    yes ung delivery scooter parang shakeys n pizza hut hehe

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Conzky, keep the Motolite Hotline handy with your 4yr old Outlast. Too late tong post ni Badkuk my battery went dead two weeks ago inside the Festival mall parking lot and have to buy A/C Delco on nearest Smart Price Shop.

Magkano Motolite Tropical?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa outlast pa rin ako 2sm not maintenance free..once lang pumalpak, nung nakalimutan ko lagyan ng tubig..nyak! haha two years and counting..may delivery din and hotline

experience kasi namain with motolite (maintenance free) just after the warranty, natitigok na. ako tuloy nautusan ng dad ko bumili. haha
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

9. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Yes, motolite and oriental merged na. Tagal na.

Tip: Kung gusto mo makatipid, hanap ka ng motolite na gusto mo tapos tignan mo warranty period. Tapos hanap ka ng oriental na same ang warranty period, tapos yung oriental ang bilhin mo kasi mas mura yun. Pareho lang laman non kaya para ka ring bumili nang motolite.

Yung mercury, oriental and motolite corporation din ang may gawa non. Pero iba na yata ang composition nito kaya mas mura talaga.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Outlast din ako. Got the MF Calcium battery with 2 yrs warranty sulit yun. Used the same brand in my corolla and civic before

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
other battery brands