New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I will go for the cheapest? Pangit kasi ng warranty condition ng Outlast e. One week to replace.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    pwede rin 3K battery , choose your poison

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Outlast or Champion lang choice ko

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I will go for the cheapest? Pangit kasi ng warranty condition ng Outlast e. One week to replace.
    hindi dapat ganyan ang warranty

dati may nabili ako outlast ayaw kumarga. next day i brought it to the shop they checked it and replaced it agad

buy from nearby shop

pag may problema madali ibalik

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    as long as you're using the vehicle privately, champion should do. brand doesn't matter anymore, binabayaran mo na lang diyan yung useable life (warranty period). so technically, tingnan mo na lang yung price/warranty period to get best value.

personally, i just let my battery die and then kapag tumirik talaga, tawag na lang kay 370MOTO. they've made it so convenient (install onsite at whatever time, card payment) that better na lang sulitin yung actual life ng current battery.

on the vehicle being sold, hindi ba mas titingnan ko pa yung condition ng car vs yung brand ng battery?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    that's what i told cathy

buy the cheapest battery coz she's gonna sell the car very soon

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    hindi dapat ganyan ang warranty

dati may nabili ako outlast ayaw kumarga. next day i brought it to the shop they checked it and replaced it agad

buy from nearby shop

pag may problema madali ibalik
    Yung champion super lapit pero 2.65k. Yung outlast medyo malayo e pero 2.5k kaya yun ang dilemma ko heheh

Quote Originally Posted by a9828 View Post
    as long as you're using the vehicle privately, champion should do. brand doesn't matter anymore, binabayaran mo na lang diyan yung useable life (warranty period). so technically, tingnan mo na lang yung price/warranty period to get best value.

personally, i just let my battery die and then kapag tumirik talaga, tawag na lang kay 370MOTO. they've made it so convenient (install onsite at whatever time, card payment) that better na lang sulitin yung actual life ng current battery.

on the vehicle being sold, hindi ba mas titingnan ko pa yung condition ng car vs yung brand ng battery?
    Yup I am afraid lang na since it is cheap baka 1 or 2 mos sira na. Outlast is cheaper by 150 but more hassle to claim. Champion naman near my house lang.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    so please buy the champion na

do not overthink

battery lang yan dood

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i did some math, comparing champion, enduro, gold.. their prices and warranty periods, and probable life expectancies...
    at 2.65K, champion (yes, it's maintenance-free) gives a better battery per peso per month warranty.. besides, at the first warning of dying battery, you can still push-start it so you can drive to the battery store.

they won't warranty that for 12 months, if they think it stands a good chance of dying inside of 12 months. it's bad for business..
    why is it cheap? because they aren't paying for the name.
    Last edited by dr. d; August 8th, 2013 at 12:55 AM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Hindi ba parehas yan na recycle lead ung mga battery natin?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast