New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    mga sir, i need your help. my mazda speed 323 96 model has a steady light on 4W ABS on the dashboard. i brougt it at 3 star shop and they performed cleaning the 4 wheel sensors but the problem is still there.

i called up mazda alabang and i was told that they dont give services to old model car such as my car. any recommended solution / shop to fix my problem? i dont see any effect on the car (maybe for now) BUT THE INDICATOR LIGHT IS ANNOYING because its always ON.

i hope to hear from you friends.....

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    obviously there's a problem. pag matulin ka at nag hard brake dun mo ma feel ang problem pag sskid ka at walang control sa steering unlike kung ok ang abs mo hindi mag lo-lockup and mga gulong. mayroon pa naman sigurong ibang mazda dealers. mayroon silang diagnostic scanner para macheck ang abs. you can do some preliminary checks like: fluid level, abs fuse or relays, or check mga wirings especially yung sa mga wheel speed sensor. pwede mo din check resistance ng mga sensors

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Ford and Kia dealers (Kia Pasay etc) and Wheels Inc service those locally released Mazda cars

4. Join Date
    May 2012
    try mo po i-check kung may putol na wire sa abs

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bring it to servitek las pinas. my sister's old familia had the same problem pero naayos dun.

Mazda Speed 323 needs help