New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Not sure if it's electrical but need help po with my car's problem..

My car is Innova E and it's central lock/keyless entry was casa-installed when it was bought 2 yrs ago. Just recently, the door in the driver side is malfunctioning. If I press the lock button, every door will be locked except for that one. Same when I press the unlock button.

My workaround now is just to manually lock/unlock the door in the driver side, after pressing the lock/unlock. Need opinions from the kotse gurus, just in case there's a simple DIY to fix this. TIA.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Papabuksan mo lang yung driver side door to check yung condition ng actuator ng lock on that side... pinaka minimal problem ng ganyan is na misalign lang yung clip nyan or lumuwag lang ang screw

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jodski View Post
    Papabuksan mo lang yung driver side door to check yung condition ng actuator ng lock on that side... pinaka minimal problem ng ganyan is na misalign lang yung clip nyan or lumuwag lang ang screw
    Yung case ko naman ginamitan ko ng key yung passenger side door then hindi na gumana yung central locking system. Pnatignan ko sa Bacoor, ang quote is 5 motor *P700 = P3500 and labor of P1200. Ganun ba talaga kalaki damaged nun? Please advise. Thanks in advance.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by antz-z View Post
    Not sure if it's electrical but need help po with my car's problem..

My car is Innova E and it's central lock/keyless entry was casa-installed when it was bought 2 yrs ago. Just recently, the door in the driver side is malfunctioning. If I press the lock button, every door will be locked except for that one. Same when I press the unlock button.

My workaround now is just to manually lock/unlock the door in the driver side, after pressing the lock/unlock. Need opinions from the kotse gurus, just in case there's a simple DIY to fix this. TIA.

Pa check mo sa electrician sir alam na nila gagawin dyan.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App