New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i don't want to argue but is a collision at 30 kph strong enough?

forget it. i'll just stop at my suggestion to keep it in its box and be mindful where you place it inside your vehicle. safety first lang.

i have 1 myself btw.
    Last edited by yebo; December 9th, 2016 at 11:21 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    This one looks better - 300,000MAH 12V Battery Jump Starter with Inflator, comes with many adaptors for various phones, laptops, etc - on sale right now for P1699 (from P5,800).

Crony TM15KM9 12V Battery Jump Starter with Inflator
    (Black/Yellow) | Lazada PH
    I have my doubts with the inflator. Portable air compressors vibrate like crazy when running. I'm afraid it'll break the battery sooner. The powerbank itself could be good but I think incorporating an air compressor isn't such a hot idea.

Tapatalked

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    I have my doubts with the inflator. Portable air compressors vibrate like crazy when running. I'm afraid it'll break the battery sooner. The powerbank itself could be good but I think incorporating an air compressor isn't such a hot idea.

Tapatalked
    From the pictures, the starter/bank is totally separate from the air compressor.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    From the pictures, the starter/bank is totally separate from the air compressor.
    Ay, onga no. *toink* hehe.

Nasa wishlist ko yan dati pero wala pang pic na nakalagay sa parang briefcase nya kaya kala ko one piece.

I hope may adaptor na pwedeng gamitin sa modem/router ng pldt.

Tapatalked

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    This one looks better - 300,000MAH 12V Battery Jump Starter with Inflator, comes with many adaptors for various phones, laptops, etc - on sale right now for P1699 (from P5,800).

Crony TM15KM9 12V Battery Jump Starter with Inflator
    (Black/Yellow) | Lazada PH
    It depends on your needs. I can't carry that thing when backpacking to charge my smartphone and tablet.

My primary use is the portable power bank. Secondary lang ang jump starter function.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    By the way, the 300000 mAh advertised is obviously a typo error. 30000 mAh makes more sense. The cheap price also makes me wonder about the quality. My tire inflator alone costs more than that set.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    i don't want to argue but is a collision at 30 kph strong enough?

forget it. i'll just stop at my suggestion to keep it in its box and be mindful where you place it inside your vehicle. safety first lang.

i have 1 myself btw.
    I also have no idea bro. But consider this.. many uses dashcams with lithium batteries. Nakabilad pa sa araw. If 30kph collision is a major impact, dapat sumabog rin sila di ba? They would pose more danger since sa harap nakakabit ang dashcam. Close to the driver and front passenger.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    bumps won't cause it to explode. but if the outer shell is breached and the wires inside start crossing, or the cells get punctured then you'll have a nasty lithium-ion fire

a padded box won't be good enough. i recommend a tough metal box that would contain the fire as well

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Just buy a jumper cable. What are the chances your vehicle will stall? And what are the chances your vehicle will stall and there noone around to help you.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    how can it output the said spec of 150 - 300A jumpstart when it is 14Ah * 3.7v?

doubt all these powerbanks can juice a really dead battery. buy this primarily as a powerbank, not as a jumpstarter

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast