New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 63 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    p1020221.jpg

Jemson painting my fog lamps and Jorge repairing a customer's Honda.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You can now like "Jemson's Auto Electrical and Jorge's Radiator Shop" on Facebook. :D

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    You can now like "Jemson's Auto Electrical and Jorge's Radiator Shop" on Facebook. :D
    ayos ah! next time may twitter na haha naka tweet na schedule ni Jemson haha!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oo nga, eh. Minsan hindi pumapasok for work or may malalaki nang kontrata sa labas (e.g. sa Foton) kaya hindi available. hehe.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Oo nga, eh. Minsan hindi pumapasok for work or may malalaki nang kontrata sa labas (e.g. sa Foton) kaya hindi available. hehe.
    kaya pala i was texting him the other day and he wasnt replying.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Birthday leave po ata siya the other day.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dr. Matignas added lots of new pics in the Jemson and Jorge FB account. =) thanks, doc!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    sir otep nag-iinstall din ba sila ng turbo timer on a gen 3 pajero?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vyn300d View Post
    sir otep nag-iinstall din ba sila ng turbo timer on a gen 3 pajero?
    jemson can install it. basta electrical related kaya niya. he is also my go-to guy basta electrical hehe

10. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    T'was a busy day for Jemson and the gang, at least while I was there yesterday morning. Arrived there around 9:45am, naabutan ko they were testing/fine tuning an old model lancer's sound setup. Just enough time to gather my items for installation sa kanilang suking shops. Since me prior communications na kami sa mga papa-install ko, ako na kaagad ang next in line... though the time my car was being attended to, wala namang naging ibang costumer. Better for me kasi natutukan talaga sasakyan ko (which isn't so good din to some extent, see below). Anyway, here are the things Jemson got to work on my car, an Altis 1.6E '03:

a. First and foremost ng pagpunta ko is syempre yung car alarm. The TVSS gave up the ghost nung Ondoy. Na-grounded yata kasi nababad sa tubig yung rear portion. I got to choose between the Force and Autopage alarms, but ultimately... the brand and the remote itself were the deciding factor why I went for the Autopage RF225a.

I find the Force's remote too simplistic, and konti na rin lang idagdag ko to get the more established brand. Also, I chose between having it installed by a dealer or kay Jemson nga. Advantage sana sa dealer coz for sure kabisado na nila mga Autopage products, but since marami nga kasi ako papagawa kaya kay Jemson na lang. Seems there's not too many Autopage installs he's done though kasi he still has to resort to the diagram from time to time, which I think sa Force alarm kaya na nya ikabit kahit natutulog. Hehe. Cost: Php3,300.00, plus P150 for the signal light indicator conversion.

b. Second major item on the list is the addition of a pair of foglamps. 1.6E nga lang kasi kaya wala pa. Item installed is the DLAA TY60 fog lamps. Natuwa na sana ako coz I always see this particular brand for aftermarket car lighting products, but the included switch seems so flimsy, that when installed di kumakagat yung push button switch nya. His assistant had to shave some part of the panel pa. Still, the feel is not as positive as what my brod had installed on his previous Altis too. Parang it will give out real soon. Baka magtanong na lang ako sa Toyorama kung meron silang orig or replacement part na mas robust. Cost: P2,800

c. One of the door locks had also been out of service for quite a time kaya pinatingnan ko na rin kung pwede pa ma-repair. A guy tested it and di na raw talaga pwede. Sealed din kasi kaya mahirap na i-repair. He suggested a universal actuator, and here's one of my misgivings. He had to scrape off part of the cable covering, and had to drill a hole to accommodate the replacement unit. Naisip ko na lang later I could have just shopped around for surplus orig mechanism from the shops or the banawe boys to maintain the OEM feel. Nabuksan na kasi yung pinto kaya napa-agree ako. Cost: P500

d. After Ondoy, di na rin gumagana ng tama yung dome light. It's either ON or OFF. Wala na yung door activated option. Jemson said module na raw yun kung sa iba, but he will just repair it na lang. Cost: P650

e. As I've said, mahirap din ikaw lang costumer, coz you sort of get targeted. An assistant offered to change the park light bulb to LED type, but even as I said next time na lang dahil marami na napagawa ko, kinabit pa rin. Okay na rin sana, but when I got to test it na last night, it became obvious it's more of an aesthetic change than a practical one. Sabi kasi mas maliwanag daw, but it seems mas maliwanag pa yung original rice bulb. Maganda lang talaga tingnan from head on. Cost: P300

f. Pinaayos ko na rin yung cigarette lighter lamp kasi di naman ako marunong magtanggal ng panel. P75 lang naman. Then, P700 accumulated total for labor charges.

All in all, it was still a very pleasant experience, except nga doon sa door actuator at sa park light bulb. Nawala kasi pagka-OEM nung isang door, and as I saw it, baka di rin magtatagal and napa-doble lang din gastos ko. About the park light, I just gave them the benefit of the doubt that they truly wanna help make my car better at least in the "looks" department. So far, okay din naman yung alarm installation except maximum sensitivity na yung shock sensor, pero level 1 pa rin yung alarm nya. Might ask Jemson to relocate the shock sensor na lang.

Verdict: Still Highly Recommended!!!

Jemson Thread [new number]