New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    May I know a place that fix instrument cluster? The gauges of my instrument cluster suddenly died (fuel, temp, speedometer, tachometer). LCD part and other indicators are working properly. I believe problem is on one of the chips.

Car: 2002 BMW e46

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Try j6 banawe.

That's the shop recommended by team fd peeps whenever someone's cluster gauge goes bongkers in their FDs

to be or not to be, that always confuses me!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Ok, thanks I'll try to contact them first.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gudam. Need help po. Yung electonics gauge po kc nung sasakyan ko nacra, can anyone help kung saang best place pra mapaayos un.. mitsubishi chariot converted model po. And nacra po kc ung electronics floater nya and may nangangamoy n gas n sa luob ng sasakyan everytime n tumatakbo ang sasakyan. Sana po may makatulong sken. Thanks in advance

That's the shop recommended by team fd peeps whenever someone's cluster gauge goes bongkers in their FDs

to be or not to be, that always confuses me![/QUOTE]

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^^ pakiulit yung post mo na WALANG TEXT SPEAK. read the rules, bawal yan dito sa tsikot. helpful lahat ng andito but you need to follow the rules.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Ay sorry po... bago lang kasi ako naka join dito pasensya na po. Ang problema po eeh yung tangke ng sasakyan ko. Nasira yung sa pump floater nya na nasa luob ng gas then yung tangke, nagkapipi sya, mitsubishi chariot po yung sasakyan converted po sya ng right handed. Nahihirapan po maghanap ng pyesa ng tangke kasi yun na daw po ang kailangan , any suggestion po kung magkano ang buong tangke nun at saan makakabili? Kailangang kailngan lng po tlaga. Salamat sa sasagot.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by SiViTeC View Post
    Ok, thanks I'll try to contact them first.
    Allow me to revive this thread, any update with your cluster gauge?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruffa View Post
    Ay sorry po... bago lang kasi ako naka join dito pasensya na po. Ang problema po eeh yung tangke ng sasakyan ko. Nasira yung sa pump floater nya na nasa luob ng gas then yung tangke, nagkapipi sya, mitsubishi chariot po yung sasakyan converted po sya ng right handed. Nahihirapan po maghanap ng pyesa ng tangke kasi yun na daw po ang kailangan , any suggestion po kung magkano ang buong tangke nun at saan makakabili? Kailangang kailngan lng po tlaga. Salamat sa sasagot.

kung nagka-pipe lang, at hindi naman pretzel-ized, ay puede pong i-un-pipe yan. ask around in the car parts strips like banawe or evangelista.
    i'll bet someone there will try to sell you a replacement assembly... at the price of an arm and a leg.

if it is the float mechanism that got busted, it might still be repair-able. most of these are simple mechanical pieces. one just has to know where to bring it.
    also, manufacturer usually uses one model float for several of its products, to save on manufacturing costs. yours might be the exactsame model the other local mitsu models here, use. can you post pictures?
    i bet ninja knows how (to repair it).
    peace, ninj.
    Last edited by dr. d; November 1st, 2018 at 01:30 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruffa View Post
    Another thing is nang-hijack ka ng thread. You can create a separate thread about your issue so people can answer you on the thread that you created.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi,

Any leads or recommendations for a place that "repairs" gauge clusters?

In my case, it's more of a mechanical problem. There are times the speedometer is noisy, like the gears inside are skipping/jumping teeth or grinding each other (not sure how to describe it, sorry).

1993 Mitsubishi Lancer (itlog). Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast