New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    i have a problem with my headlight, halos di ko kasi makita ang mga humps sa ilaw ko.Ngayon balak ko palagyan ng fog lights, malakas ba yun sa battery? Dapat ba hiwalay ang switch? Tnx

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    sir hindi naman malakas.. maganda nakahiwalay yung switch.. para kung gusto mo nakaopen or hindi yung fog light po sir..

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Thanks, e how about yung relay? dapat ba may hiwalay na relay din?

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    baka naman hindi lang naka-focus? pwede din upgrade mo bulbs or wattage para di ka na maglagay ng fog lights.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    upgrade wiring and direct relay muna, then use osram nighbreaker or philips xtreme. same wattage but 80-90% more light. clean the headlights and check if it needs re-aiming...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    makikisakay na rin ako sa topic. problem ko is my left headlight mahina as in halos walang light compared to to right. i think meron nagloose or grounded, feel ko lang(not sure) kc sometimes maliwanag naman.

ano or saan kaya problem? TIA

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    makikisakay na rin ako sa topic. problem ko is my left headlight mahina as in halos walang light compared to to right. i think meron nagloose or grounded, feel ko lang(not sure) kc sometimes maliwanag naman.

ano or saan kaya problem? TIA
    Possible loose connection. Check mo kung loose ang bulb sa socket. Try to re-insert the bulb sa socket. If this did not solve the problem, it can be na loose ang relay sa socket nito. If not, baka wiring na.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    thanks bro. got the problem solved after checking all connections. as it turned out, the 10A fuse terminals had oxidized thus the poor contact. initially, remoed the oxidation and it worked. had replaced it with a new fuse just to make sure.

now i have another puzzle, this was even before the headlight problem came about. at nomral or during day time, the clock & shift indicator lights are bright. (btw, my car is a gen 1 crv at) but once the park light are turned on, the clock & shift indicator brightness goes down by atleast 50%. my feel is that this problem cause to reduce the instrumention light to deem as well.

any input will be highly appreciated.TIA

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

It is normal for the clock and indicator lights to lose some degree of brightness when the park lights are turned on. A 50% loss of intensity may be a bit on the high side, so have your wirings checked for any loose grounding or connection.

7303:soda:

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ur right, that's the same reply i got from mechanic. sabi nya normal daw yun kc walang relays. i was wondering kung 2SM battery ang ilagay ko, would that help to brighten up things? kc right now, 1SM lang & that's the original requirement.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Headlight problem