New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Hi Guys!

I'm not really very good at looking under the car, but my tucson just got released from the shop. One of the problems I noticed is that when my headlights are on, sometimes, turning on the hazard lights or any of the turning signals will make the headlights flicker or turn off completely.

The people at the service center tell me its just the combo switch that needs to be replaced, this that all there is to it? Seems like something is being grounded to me, plus, the hazard light and combo switch are separate so I don't see how it could be related.

My car was being repaired for water damage, bad enough that some water came into the tucson, konti lang naman, however, they haven't exactly been very transparent and thorough during the repair works. So I opted to get my car our first while waiting for the combo switch (3 weeks pa raw before the part is available), to make sure there aren't any more problems.

Thanks in advance!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Get a third party opinion. Try jemson in banawe. He has a thread in the security forums

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Get a third party opinion. Try jemson in banawe. He has a thread in the security forums

Headlight Combo Switch and Hazard Lights