New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

guys ano kaya problema nung ilaw ko, napansin ko lang pag naka hazard
    medyo nag bblink rin yung park light ko.

tska parang sira yung hazard ko kasi minsan nag hhang siya tapos
    magiging okay na ulit

----
    isuzu ls 1994 pickup

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    mukang malas oto mo ah lagi sira? relay yun bili ka hazard relay

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cokezero View Post
    guys ano kaya problema nung ilaw ko, napansin ko lang pag naka hazard
    medyo nag bblink rin yung park light ko.

tska parang sira yung hazard ko kasi minsan nag hhang siya tapos
    magiging okay na ul
    ----
    isuzu ls 1994 pickup

check or replace your grounding to your lights at the four corners. with this age of a rust magnet, chances are the grounds are bad already

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ Agree.

Grounding is the most likely culprit here.... Make sure that they're properly secured....

16.0K:dude:

Quote Originally Posted by EE100shiro View Post
    mukang malas oto mo ah lagi sira? relay yun bili ka hazard relay
    haha matanda na kasi yung pickup sir e ) pinamana lang sa akin kaya ako na nag aayos

salamat sir cvt & jick

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    i have almost the same problem. pag hazzard, its the brake lights that blink. pag brake, all lights up. crazy..
    can you recommend a good car electrician pref. within malate or makati area?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by trucker111 View Post
    i have almost the same problem. pag hazzard, its the brake lights that blink. pag brake, all lights up. crazy..
    can you recommend a good car electrician pref. within malate or makati area?

check your light bulbs. sometimes people mistake the 1157 for 1156. the 1156 is a single filament bulb with the positive terminal in the middle while the 1157 is a double filament with two positive filaments (one for turn/hazard, one for tail/park). if this your case, the turn/hazard is crosswired with the tail/park light at the two terminals of the light socket. your car is not completely idiot proof nor stupid proof. somebody might have made this seemingly innocent mistake

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    check your light bulbs. sometimes people mistake the 1157 for 1156. the 1156 is a single filament bulb with the positive terminal in the middle while the 1157 is a double filament with two positive filaments (one for turn/hazard, one for tail/park). if this your case, the turn/hazard is crosswired with the tail/park light at the two terminals of the light socket. your car is not completely idiot proof nor stupid proof. somebody might have made this seemingly innocent mistake

no its not the bulbs. i replaced the tail light assembly with oem. i think the wiring is not match with the original. i need electrician to trouble shoot.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by trucker111 View Post
    no its not the bulbs. i replaced the tail light assembly with oem. i think the wiring is not match with the original. i need electrician to trouble shoot.

are there any more missing bits of information that were not mentioned in your posts? any other history aside from the replacing the tail light assembly and the fact that the vehicle is very well experienced? if you have not disposed of the old tail light assemblies, try to match the wiring configuration of the supposedly new tail light assembly. revisit your ground points at the 500 or 900 zone (stern or tail section)