New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    anyone among you have replaced their ground wires ? I'm thinking of "upgrading" by using gauge 4 ground wires from the battery (-) terminal both to the chassis and the engine. What specific materials and brand should I look for ? Any tips on what to avoid and how to do this properly ? On another light, has anyone also replaced their power line from the alternator to the battery with an in-line fused gauge 4 wire, too ?
    Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have upgraded my negative pole wires from the battery to the chasis and engine using gauge 4 wires..........wala lang akong makuhang solid wire.....pero I used stranded kasi masyadong matigas pag solid......in-line fused gauge 4 wire for the positive pole......that's overkill.......pero.....it's a good idea........:D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks. Problema ko lang is how to find the terminals for the gauge 4 wires. Meron akong nakita gawa ng Lightning Audio kaya lang medyo mahal. Pwede na kaya yung binebenta sa mga battery shops kasi hindi naman nakikita yung terminals kaya parang nakakahinayang ?:?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    better improvise na lang.....those terminals are way too much the budget......:D

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Hello,

Anyone please HELP!

I don't know kung ano ang problem sa lights ng car ko. First yung dim light ang nawala tapos now ung headlights mismo, pero on and off siya. Grounded kaya po sya or need lng palitan mga bulbs? sang shop po pede patingnan yun na mapagkakatiwalaan around QC area? mga magkano po pagawa nun?

Please help po kc wala ako alam sa car at ayoko naman maloko nanaman sa mga shops like ung nangyari sa paggawa ng AC ng car ko before but now ok na sya finally.

waiting for some comments, Thanks a lot!

Ground wires question