New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Just this evening, I was surprised that my right fog light got busted! I recently changed it to a new bulb last week that cost 1k for the pair. Upon checking, the bulb shattered and there was water in it! While The left side is moist.

Just before replacing the bulb, nag momoist na talaga yung dalawa tuwing ulan. I can see sa side na parang nasira na ang sealant.

Question, nagrerepair ba CASA nito? I don't want to go there and learn na hindi sila nag aayos nito. I want it to be sealed again just like it was new. I don't have time to call them either. Kakatransfer nila ng location and I think out of service pa ang phone nila.

Anyone can help? Siguro naman a simple problem as this is doable by the CASA na diba? Thanks! Nanghinayang lang din ako sa bumbilya ko.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    feel ko sira na yung fogs? sa pagkaka alam ko is mag ooxidize ang filament baka kasi dumikit yung smoke sa chrome ng reflector. sana madala sa pahid

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hanggat di nasusunog yung reflectors (meaning di nag-contact ung bulb sa reflectors ng fogs) pwede pa yan. I doubt though na casa gagawa niyan, they'd prefer you to buy another pair instead. You may want to bring it to Abay in Evangelista Makati to see what he can do. Normally reseal at init gagawin diyan para moist-proof. Contact number ay 09192762872. Tell him na lang na yung naka-Sentra na nagpagawa ng headlights ang nagrefer at alam niya na yun. HTH.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Im thinking where the bulb plugs,take out the bulb and I bet the o-ring that seals the bulb is gone or leaking. If so get another bulb, it comes with o-ring on it and dry w/ hair dryer before you install the new bulb will get rid of the moisture. Or drill a small hole at the base of the light. Or you can take it a part and seal all open in to it with RTB seal.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    gosh. pair. i just hope papayag sila isa lang bilhin. yung isa ok pa naman kaso may konting moisture talaga. lets see tomorrow. kung ano development hehe tnx

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    any idea how much will be the brand new pair? honda city 2006 model. h11 type.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    my generic fog light has small hole with breathable tape on it. It does moist inside for sometime but it is also dries up. There hole should be mounted on top side as indicated.

Foglights Pinasok Ng Tubig