New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Delayed yung power window sa passenger side likod ng driver.

Pagka start ng engine, need to hold the window button (not sure what the term is) for like 20-40 seconds bago bumaba. Pero once bumaba na wala namang problema na. The next day babalik ulit yung delay ang much worse is pag mga 2-3 days di nagamit yung oto minsan ayaw talaga bumaba.

Any solution for this? baka kelangan lang ng pang pa "dulas" sa side ng window?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I think it's sticking and/or the motor or mechanism is on its way out. Try first using silicone spray along the window channels. That might prevent the window from sticking. This is probably just a temporary fix and the long term solution is likely to determine if the window mechanism also needs lubrication or if the motor is dying.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Agree that it is most likely the motor. Experienced this with the Revo.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    common ung rubber spray ka nalang ng shampoo na may kahalong tubig baka masyado ng madumi or matigas ung goma

5. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    *Gti

Kahit yung isang window lang ang may problema? Does it mean, one motor per window?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dhisky View Post
    *Gti

Kahit yung isang window lang ang may problema? Does it mean, one motor per window?
    Yes, one motor per window.

I have tried the lubricant. Elevo brand. It helps, if sticky rubber seals is the problem. But eventually for me, the window stopped working altogether. For the driver side window, it was the motor. When the passenger side stopped working another time, motor was fine upon checking. Turned out the switch was to blame.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    *Gti

Thanks! Will try lubricant first!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    same problem din pero ung sakin lahat ng windows... May delay na 3-5 minutes bago gumana at yun ay kapag nagdadrive na ako. failing motor rin kaya to?