New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    i just replaced my clutch assembly (disk/plate/release bearing) and done regular change oil last weekend but eventually i got engine check error P0113 and P0135 which indicates air temperature sensor voltage is too high and error on heater sensor. I tried to reset the engine check error by removing the terminals of the battery then drained it for 20minutes. But I still get engine check error indicator. My engine become and warmer than the usual. help pls!

Thanks and cheers!
    villhen

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by athlon64 View Post
    i just replaced my clutch assembly (disk/plate/release bearing) and done regular change oil last weekend but eventually i got engine check error P0113 and P0135 which indicates air temperature sensor voltage is too high and error on heater sensor. I tried to reset the engine check error by removing the terminals of the battery then drained it for 20minutes. But I still get engine check error indicator. My engine become and warmer than the usual. help pls!

Thanks and cheers!
    villhen
    What's your car? I would check the connections to the sensors first, and go from there. If it persists, I would ask the mechanic how he did the job. Sometimes, sensors can be sprayed with electronic contact cleaners, but if doesn't work, you need to replace them. I would be wary of the mechanic who touched your car though having brought in a perfectly working car, and driving out with some kind of problem.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Quint View Post
    What's your car? I would check the connections to the sensors first, and go from there. If it persists, I would ask the mechanic how he did the job. Sometimes, sensors can be sprayed with electronic contact cleaners, but if doesn't work, you need to replace them. I would be wary of the mechanic who touched your car though having brought in a perfectly working car, and driving out with some kind of problem.
    Honda City IDSI 2004 Manual yung car ko. Baka may idea kayo sa engine check codes.
    Eto yung lumabas sakin:
    P0113 - Intake Air Temperature Circuit High Input
    P0135 - Oxygen O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 1, Sensor 1)

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by athlon64 View Post
    Honda City IDSI 2004 Manual yung car ko. Baka may idea kayo sa engine check codes.
    Eto yung lumabas sakin:
    P0113 - Intake Air Temperature Circuit High Input
    P0135 - Oxygen O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 1, Sensor 1)
    Baka may problema CATALYTIC CONVERTER mo. Pa check mo sa shell. Meron cla pang read nung mga error.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Tanungin mo yun mechanic anong mga sensor connector nabunot niya nun magbaba siya ng transmission? Meron lang siyang hindi naibalik. Hindi mag sinungaling ang ecu.