New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    have got a lancer 95 Gli..power steering lang but no power lock..
    How can I install one? And where?

Usually ba ano tawag sa mga parts na to have it power lock or central lock capable?
    Pag ba bumili ka ng key less entry gadget or an alarm kasama na dito yung
    pang power lock? help lang pips

I would appreciate tel numbers of these shops.. thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i had my lancer el installed with a central door lock,what i did was pa-install muna ako ng alarm, then bought a central door lock kit. The kit was connected to the alarm so everytime you disarm it open yung lock and close if u arm the alarm. The kit cost around 1k dito sa malugay, makati a year ago.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by aRChiVe
    i had my lancer el installed with a central door lock,what i did was pa-install muna ako ng alarm, then bought a central door lock kit. The kit was connected to the alarm so everytime you disarm it open yung lock and close if u arm the alarm. The kit cost around 1k dito sa malugay, makati a year ago.
    mas mura ba keyless entry kesa sa alarm? if the central lock kit cost around 1t, what about the installation? may cost ba yon?

What alarm can you recommend? how much yung sa yo and what brand? free na ba installation? would u still have their number? thanks

cyencya na..dami ko tanong eh...
    thanks pips

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try to txt this number 09195735829. its the number of autostar in malugay,makati..usually yung quted price nila includes installation, pero ask rin if there are extra materials na you have to pay for that they'll need to have it installed..or you cud get a decent alarm for 2-2.5k (cobra brand). The price of stores here in malugay,makati is slighty higher than banawe, if your office is here in makati I suggest sa malugay ka na lang pa-install para di hassle kung kailangan mong ibalik or may ipapa-adjust ka.

central/power lock..pano pa install? and where and how much?