New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    My Innova's stock Oriental battery lasted 36 months of short drives (around 5kms daily).
    I was thinking of replacing it with Amaron but I was out of town when it finally died. I have to tell my wife what to buy and Motolite Gold was the practical brand to tell her.

You would not go wrong with Motolite.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I bought Amaron for my 10th gen in June 2013 for P3500. I'm surprised that it has no signs of deterioration. Sometimes my car is just parked in garage for up to 3 weeks and it's still one click

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I do know that Motolite is the easy option but in my case, the DIN66 size of Motolite is even more expensive than the price of Amaron. Most Motolite dealers within BF Homes Paranaque quoted me 8000 (with trade-in) for the DIN66 size. There is one Motolite dealer in Las Pinas that offered me 7200 (with trade-in) but he has to order it in case I want to buy one. The Amaron dealer in Paranaque is also located inside BF Homes.

However, the 2k difference in pricing of Panasonic against Amaron might be something worth considering even though the nearest Panasonic and AC Delco dealer is out there in Buendia.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Where exactly is the Amaron dealer in BF? I had to go to a scary place in Manila when I bought my Amaron

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Where exactly is the Amaron dealer in BF? I had to go to a scary place in Manila when I bought my Amaron

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    RBM Auto Parts along El Grande Avenue, it is a short drive from the Lopez Gate.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    RBM Auto Parts along El Grande Avenue, it is a short drive from the Lopez Gate.
    or meron din silang Amaron sa Minerva Tires sa Westgate, Filinvest Alabang.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    My stock battery gave up on me last night on my way home. There is some power left for the electricals but it does not have enough juice to crank the engine. I was stuck in Link Carpark, it was 8pm already and I had no choice but to call Motolite. The price for DIN66 Motolite Gold (21 months) is P8350 less trade-in worth P329. They told me they could not guarantee a delivery in an hour. I will have to wait for the availability of their delivery guys.

I checked OLX for nearby dealers of Panasonic, Amaron, or AC Delco. Most of them are closed already. The nearest dealer (Buendia) told me they don't have the matching size from Panasonic but they do have Amaron Pro DIN74 available. The price for Amaron Pro DIN74 (24 months) is P8000 including trade-in. However, their store is closed already but he can deliver me the Amaron Pro before 9pm as long as I pay cash. I went ahead with it and he did arrive just before 9pm. I could never be more thankful.

For your battery needs within Makati area, please contact Samson Santos. He is the owner of Bess J Car Battery. His shop is along Buendia, right after Bautista Street if you are coming from Osmena highway. You can contact him at mobile landline, 02-664-4127.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    My stock battery gave up on me last night on my way home. There is some power left for the electricals but it does not have enough juice to crank the engine. I was stuck in Link Carpark, it was 8pm already and I had no choice but to call Motolite. The price for DIN66 Motolite Gold (21 months) is P8350 less trade-in worth P329. They told me they could not guarantee a delivery in an hour. I will have to wait for the availability of their delivery guys.

I checked OLX for nearby dealers of Panasonic, Amaron, or AC Delco. Most of them are closed already. The nearest dealer (Buendia) told me they don't have the matching size from Panasonic but they do have Amaron Pro DIN74 available. The price for Amaron Pro DIN74 (24 months) is P8000 including trade-in. However, their store is closed already but he can deliver me the Amaron Pro before 9pm as long as I pay cash. I went ahead with it and he did arrive just before 9pm. I could never be more thankful.

For your battery needs within Makati area, please contact Samson Santos. He is the owner of Bess J Car Battery. His shop is along Buendia, right after Bautista Street if you are coming from Osmena highway. You can contact him at mobile landline, 02-664-4127.
    nakaka-lambut-tuhod nga, ang ayaw mag-start ang engine.
    if it were MT, and the engine is not that intelligent yet, i would have attempted at push-starting.
    efis are easier to push-start than old, electromechanical systems.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Naisip ko tuloy ctek for my car

10. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Amaron is leading brand in Automotive Batteries industry. Amaron batteries are best as quality and performance wise, zero maintenance. Now a days 65% customers preferred Amaron.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast