Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    nagkasya sa gen 1 vios? [emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my SM-A736B using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Yep. Snug fit. Heheheimg_20231021_123546.jpg

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    The excerpt you put up clearly states it's an LFP. Anyway, you are correct naman and you made your point. But say, if I search for "Li-Ion", I'm shown cells with a nominal voltage of 3.7V. If I look for "LiFePO4" instead, I end up getting results for 3.2V cells. So again, to me at least, it's not helpful to refer to LFP cells (and other lithium variants for that matter) by their generic "Li-Ion" catchphrase because they all have very different characteristics.

FWIW:
    Would I leave a "Li-Ion" battery inside my car, engine bay, or trunk? I most certainly will NOT.
    Would I leave a "LiFePO4" battery inside my car, engine bay, or trunk? Sure!

That's the kind of distinction I was trying to convey.

eh you're probably already an advanced or intermediate li-ion tinkerer. you should already be beyond doing simple google searches

iba-iba talaga yan. even cells of the same family can be very different. e.g. one NCA cell can have vastly different characteristics from another NCA cell (that's why i graph them).

at this point you should be googling specific cells to find out more about them e.g. anr26650m1b etc

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Yep. Snug fit. Heheheimg_20231021_123546.jpg

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    feeling ko brandnew 3sm batt installed sa vios nyo ni bro yapoy, guaranteed 7 years minimum itatagal [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A736B using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345